Sign in to follow this  
gamerdude71@googlemail.com

Looking for a Day-Z group

I have tried many groups and I don't think I suit any of them since I have tried american based groups with very different time zones to me and gaming communities that are not very active when I am on.

So I am looking for a European group (preferable from UK and speaks the English Language well). I am quite new to day Z but have learned quick on how to survive. I am looking for a group that likes tactics (such as Army and Arma 2 PVP comunications) I want to get into a recon role such as sniping and overwatch so that means I need to be taught how to play the role and help out. I am 16 years old from south London (I don't sound like a chav or act like one thank god) and I am currently studying physics, maths, business and computer science. This means I will be on around 7PM - 9PM 0-GMT so I can study before 7PM. I have two rules and they would be to respect me as I respect you and no stereotypical Squeaky sounding little kids that sound like they belong on call of duty because I am a mature player and I want to play with mature players.

Contact me at gamerdude71@googlemail.com

Steam:gamerdude71