Sign in to follow this  
Strelok_

Yes, I took it....

I know all the honest players on here never would be caught dead walking around with an AS50 TWS, (rolls eyes) but I couldnt help myself. I found one in a tent and grabbed it. I have been walking around with it for about a week. I actually used it once to kill some zeds who were around a guy who was prone, not sure if his legs were broken or not, but he unfortunately thought I was firing at him and disconnected, which I honestly was not.

When I would log out for the night, I would stick my illegal weapon in my backpack, afraid someone else would find it in one of my tents while I was gone.

Yesterday I logged on, opened my backpack, and low and behold, my AS50 TWS had magically turned into a Makarov. I actually sat and looked at my screen for a good 5 seconds trying to comprehend, then laughed and actually thought that is pretty cool.

The admins are active on the server I play on, (I see their names all the time playing), so is this some kind of server side script that looks at my weapons when I log on and actually will replace the TWS? If so, I think that is incredibly cool.

Just curious if anyone else had this happen to them.

I had my DMR randomly turn into a KS something or other, I dont know the name but one time I logged in and instead of a DMR I had a hacked anti material rifle of some kind in my pack.

I was offline for about 15 minutes so I dont know what the hell happened. I destroyed it and began a search for a new DMR though

It was right after a server restart though, so that could have somehow contributed to it

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior