die_happy

Banned on: Dayz Bliss Lingor - IE #11

Yesterday i played on this server and had a lot of fun and today when i tried to log in there it tells me that i am banned for hacking.

A friend who i played with asked the admin why and posted me his answer: (screenshot)

http://cloud-2.steam...89EACA5A82B04C/

i have no idea what that means, and no idea what i ve been banned for. i didnt cheat i played with some randoms dues and had a lot of fun. at some point we drove a car into a lake and it exploded. they both survived and pulled my unconscious body out of the warter. but they could get me back up. no epi, blood or morphine could get me back on my feet, i was stuck in the dragging mode. so they killed me and i respawned.

not sure if that is the cause, since my charackter was in some kind of weird state. but i ve never hacked or cheated or scrippted or whatever, hell the best weapon i had for the time i was on that server was an AKM. if you can view at the side channel chat log take a look at that time, i was talking with the guys where we would meet up after i respawned. i think a cheater would have just teleported there, i guess. i dont know.

plz unban me or at least message me so we can clear this up.

thx Die Happy

Edited by die happy

Value Restriction #12 "remExField" = [,<NULL-object>,"loc","JIPexec",[,,"per","execVM","ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf"]]

U got kicked off last night last night from server when it happened...

So has nothing todo with a car crash...

U also rejoined the server with a different GUID to get that screenshot in a short period of time. Doesnt help make u look innocent...

Like i said show me were it can be caused in the vilayer's lingor new code... + i will unban

Anyway a forum mod wanna move this thread as it is inregards to a private server thx

Edited by Torndeco