genetikz514@gmail.com

looking for peopel to play with!

i jsut started and looking for some peopel to play with if u want to play add me on skype:genetikz514@gmail.com is my email add me send me a pm or voice call me .jsut started a little hard to play right now

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming.

We have over 200 players in various Fire teams and groups playing Day Z and using our Teamspeak Server to communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids. These teams have several bases, vehicles, camps and play across several of our own home

servers.

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to urn up and get involved.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!"

212.187.246.58:9140

While we can't provide an ongoing group to play with, we can provide some one on one training that might help you get over the hump. Just click on the link in my sig and fill out the request on the site if you're interested.

while i am trying to work with tmw my self ^^^ hey joe =D^^^^ i do like to go off and do my thing with my friends some times and i can take you on my team and play with you for a bit found a camp with cz's and m4a3s the other day sadly only sniper was cz but eh still a gun i guess if you wana role with me add me on skype :deidarapwns222