soppa

Over 2500+ cheaters busted with admin spectating tool

We have over 2500+ cheaters banned for: radar, unlimited ammo magazine, no damage mode, spread kill, mass kill, teleport, vehicle full repair, spawning items etc etc

Little compilation video from =Olut= Sisu DayZ Server how these poor cheaters got busted.

• Like 16

You know if battleye employed some people to do this on a regular basis to monitor servers we wouldnt have a hacker problem.

Why isnt this mass used on all servers?

Or at least enough to stop the problem, great work though!

Awesome! What's the remix on the video? It's wicked! :)

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger 2008 (Alive Club Mix)

Lol so the admins or owners of the server or clan, can spy on u at all times and listen to personal chat between friends?

Good but weird at the same time

• Like 1

Thats awesome. I hope others servers do this as well. I'll have to check out your guys servers.

It's sad that BE is so useless that admins have to monitor every player by themselves to stop hacking.

Whats really

It's sad that BE is so useless that admins have to monitor every player by themselves to stop hacking.

Whats really sad is the new standalone version of DayZ is not going to have any admin tools so were going to be helpless. I watched the video where the guys says they are going to address the situation but not give admins any tools. They are kidding themselves if they think it's not going to get hacked within the first week it's released.

Nice but invasive :) What if me and steak and mash are involved in some tranny action in a barn near Stary ? I would like that kept out of forum videos if possible .

No one is kidding themselves..of course standalone will be hacked, i just do not think it will see the levels of hacking that are rampant atm and have been for some time.

• Like 3

Where can we get some information on the spectating tool. I would love to add this to our server ???

Not sure if it will get released for the public. Need to wait and see :(

I'm not sure but I believe certain GSP's provide this by default, I have reservations about everyone having access to this as well because not everyone can be trusted to use it as it should be, Good work OP keep it up ;)

I like it. Although quite alot of those videos are inconclusive. I hope you based the bans on more than just what we seen. Some examples:

- Player was a rabbit. Ive been a chicken and a goat, but someone else did it to me.

- Teleporting, other players can teleport you around the map.

Sure they probably were the ones doing it, but if all you had was those videos there are alot of inconclusive ones. So I hope you guys at least checked the code after seeing these things.

• Like 2

I'm not sure but I believe certain GSP's provide this by default, I have reservations about everyone having access to this as well because not everyone can be trusted to use it as it should be, Good work OP keep it up ;)

Yeah, in recent times I have had more problems from Admins abusing their powers than actual hackers.

Whats really

Whats really sad is the new standalone version of DayZ is not going to have any admin tools so were going to be helpless. I watched the video where the guys says they are going to address the situation but not give admins any tools. They are kidding themselves if they think it's not going to get hacked within the first week it's released.

I do love when people barely listen to the interview, and then paraphrase it to their own ends.

• Like 1

I find this invasive as well. If you know how to spy on people I am sure as hell that you are a known bored hacker as well. Nice trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

Then where's your proof? Lol

This is directed at OP, right?

Nice but invasive :) What if me and steak and mash are involved in some tranny action in a barn near Stary ? I would like that kept out of forum videos if possible .

No one is kidding themselves..of course standalone will be hacked, i just do not think it will see the levels of hacking that are rampant atm and have been for some time.

Dont want nobody peaking

Then where's your proof? Lol

This is directed at OP, right?

Not sure if I interpreted your comment. It is invasive and its able to be used as a tool to cheat. Thats the problem. In my last few weeks in DayZ, I have been playing on private servers and the biggest problems have been from cheating admins, not hackers. They can find and detect every hack that is in the game in the logs, but most of them are too lazy to do so.

Not sure if I interpreted your comment. It is invasive and its able to be used as a tool to cheat. Thats the problem. In my last few weeks in DayZ, I have been playing on private servers and the biggest problems have been from cheating admins, not hackers. They can find and detect every hack that is in the game in the logs, but most of them are too lazy to do so.

I agree, good admins will parse logfiles and you can make easily tools for it.

However, you can't find every cheats from logs, not at all.

e.g. how you find clientside radar from logs? you cant, you can only detect em by their behaviour like how they track other people and many cheaters use bypassers to get rid of loggings.

But yes, admins should have their remoteexec.txt, mpeventhandler.txt etc settingfiles up to date.