Maxxgold (DayZ)

DayZ US 1108 | 1.7.3 |Spectate MODE| BEC/Anti-Hax | Admins |Custom Bases| White-Listed | Private Hive| Community Website|

Are you tired of joining a server only to be teleported and killed ??? Tired of Map hackers and the long list of other cheats ??? Then come join our Private Whitelisted Community. Sign up on http://www.zombieapocalypsegaming.com/

We just added Spectate Mode to the Server. We can now view Hackers and Cheaters and Ban them. Even if they have hackproof tools. Cheaters and Hackers are now put on notice that there fun in the sun is over. I can't wait to start banning these people. : )

The easiest way to play on our server is to sign up at http://www.zombieapocalypsegaming.com/ with the user name of your character in DayZ. Then try to log on to our DayZ server. You will get kicked off but it will save your GUID and then I will add it to the White List and you will be able to play.

If you don't want to do that then

Type "#beclient GUID" into the chat box when playing and get your GUID that way and send it to me in a private message and I will add you to the White List.

Once you are signed up go to the DayZ forums on our Website and make a post in the Whitelisting Thread. Once you are finished with that you will be able to play DayZ the way it was meant to be played.

Our Teamspeak 3 address is zombieapocalypse.dyndns.org you can find the password on our website http://www.zombieapocalypsegaming.com/

just look in the DayZ Forums.

We have Admins on the server and we do not give ourselves anything. We play fair just like everyone else on the server. Unlike almost every other private server. I have admin-ed plenty servers over the years and I have yet to meet one Admin besides myself who didn't give themselves items when it was possible. We have 3 Admins but I am the only one in charge of the database so no one gets free anything.

If you have a team of 4 or more players we will make you a base with working items. We can edit the mission files to add structures and buildings at your location. You need to register your players on our website before we will build you a base. Once we build your base it is your responsibility to keep it. We currently have room for 1 more base.

Live Events. There will be live events on our server check our website for details. Live events work like this. You hear a distress signal on the side channel. It's up to you to listen in on the side channel for information on whats going on. Let's say you hear a distress call on the side channel. The survivors tell you that they are stranded in an area and they give you clues to where they are. It's up to you to find the survivors and it's up to you what happens. If you help them out you will gain a reward. If you decide to not help them out then that's up to you as well. Visit our website for details.

Edited by Maxxgold
  • Like 1

We currently have 3 Clans operating on our server. We would like to have 2 to 3 more. If you are interested please come to our website and let me know. I'll get you and your guys set up and we also can give you a Teamspeak 3 channel with a password on it for your clan...

• Like 1

Just added full database backup and restore feature. No more worrying about Hackers and Cheaters, we can just roll back.

• Like 1

Just got another clan to move on the server. We could still use 2 more clans. If your looking for a good server for your clan then look no further. Most of these Servers in here will be gone within the month while we will still be up and operating.

• Like 1

The easiest way to play on our server is to sign up at http://www.zombieapocalypsegaming.com/ with the user name of your character in DayZ. Then try to log on to our DayZ server. You will get kicked off but it will save your GUID and then I will add it to the White List and you will be able to play.

If you don't want to do that then

Type "#beclient GUID" into the chat box when playing and get your GUID that way and send it to me in a private message and I will add you to the White List.

Edited by Maxxgold

Where is the server located? My group needs a west coast server.

Were on the East Coast Thunderpimp. You could try it but you probably need a west coast server.

• Like 1

I play on this server and Its a lot of fun. Lots of friendly people. Good time had by all

Thanks Kim. Always a good time running missions with you.

We have another group of people committed to the server. We could use one more clan. If your looking for a good home to play DayZ then look no further.

• Like 1

We just added Spectate Mode to the Server. We can now view Hackers and Cheaters and Ban them. Even if they have hackproof tools. Cheaters and Hackers are now put on notice that there fun in the sun is over. I can't wait to start banning these people. : )

• Like 1

Just Banned 3 cheaters. Spectate Mode is the only way to be safe against cheaters. If your server doesn't have spectate mode then your playing with cheaters most likely. There is no way to tell unless you have Spectate Mode.

Anyone who wants a good time and no hackers come join us...good times (as good as a time you can have with zombie's running around!! :) )

Anyone who wants a good time and no hackers come join us...good times (as good as a time you can have with zombie's running around!! :) )

We have updated to 1.7.3

• Like 1

Were still growing our community. If you want to play on a white listed hack and cheat free server then come join us.

Community is up to 70 people now but we can still use more. A lot of good people on the server and we haven't had one hack or cheat attack in about a month now