blank crow

Need some friendly's to run around with

I been have trouble finding items and need some help with getting rid of zombies and other players... Will anyone help?

yeah mate, i am also looking for people to rock around with in dayZ, add my steam so we can talk via headset, my steam account name is berkshire-hunt

Maincraft - игра песочница, стремительно развивающаяся во всем мире. Мы рады приветствовать Вас на сайте, посвященном игре Maincraft. О игре Minecraft можно говорить часами, основной смысл игры Minecraft заключается в том, что весь мир состоит из кубов, и вы сами можете строить все, что хотите и до бесконечности. Так же есть сервера Майнкрафт на которых Вы можете играть с друзьми, строить общие построики и соревноваться.

майнкрафт город карта

I been have trouble finding items and need some help with getting rid of zombies and other players... Will anyone help?

yeah mate, i am also looking for people to rock around with in dayZ, add my steam so we can talk via headset, my steam account name is berkshire-hunt

hey blank crow & skorpeus add me via steam: wet_willy

If interested I have a whitelisted server with TS that has lots of fun guys through the day to team up with no matter what time zone PM for info.

I should be purchasing the Arma II: CO sometimes this weekend, would be nice to have some people to teach me and help me out without hackers.

im willing to help you out mate just add me on steam its posted above