Sign in to follow this  
emilgebl

Is the 93825 the new patch?

Yeh, im getting this Script Resrtiction error also since installing latest beta patch

I get a lot of freezing on the "Loading" screen with this patch now. Going to Task Manager shows that arma2oa.exe is using 0% CPU as well when that happens.

I read somewhere that you have to wait a while for BattleEye to recognise you are using the latest version.

the beta patch working syndrome tends to be where you are connecting from at times.. when its released it takes a few hours to filter through.. Ive seen people play almost 1hr or so after getting the latest beta's then myself and others get the battle eye error's, then soon as i see it available on sixth updater and then use that to reinstall the beta again ( from manual install ) it works lol..

but I did read that it was to do with some validation time waiting or such.. no idea how accurate that is but thats what ive read :D

I'm just excited about:

[93812] Fixed: Restrict gamma value set by profile

[93809] Fixed: Restrict brightness value set by profile

Doesn't mention anything about tone mapping though. But the previous patches didn't mention restricting gamma or brightness so.../shrug

I just hope *knocks on wood* its more pleasant on my eyes so that I can actually play again in the day time. Hehe. Playing the way it was seemed like the bloom or hdr or w/e... was crazy glaring in my eyes 'cause they changed the contrasts of ground level stuff. But it didn't seem as though the sky followed in the same direction or some shit. Plus shadowing inside tree limbs and stuff were blackened waaay too much.

I get a lot of freezing on the "Loading" screen with this patch now. Going to Task Manager shows that arma2oa.exe is using 0% CPU as well when that happens.

Getting this as well.

It is most likely is a validation process with BE or something.

I of course meant dayz patch' date=' not arma 2.[/quote']

Latest version of DayZ is 1.7.0.

Beta patches are for ArmA 2 (and with the upcoming DayZ 1.7.1, latest beta patch will be requirement for everyone).

Latest ArmA 2 beta build is 93825.

Getting this as well.

It is most likely is a validation process with BE or something.

I'm not sure, never had this happen with any of the other beta patches before at least. I got into one server ( where i was kicked for "high ping", even tho that server is in the same country as me, they must have some incredibly anal admins setting their limits ) and none other since then.

I really hope this isn't a patch with a showstopper bug that won't be fixed for days because its weekend.

Damn, i have just downloaded the beta patch and now im getting the "You are not able to run/modify this mission" error.

Does anyone else has this problem?

Edit: ha, found the source of the problem - i edited the wrong shortcut :)

Seems to be working now (edit: I joined many a server earlier. Tried a bit later and got stuck on loading so still wonky...). I didn't get any errors. Crazy fast loading though! Could've just been 'cause the servers had recently restarted though. /shrug

Seems the gamma/brightness didn't do anything for me though. Sadly. DAMN! Hehe.