TheProphecy

Want to join/create small group

I've been playing as a lone wolf since I started playing, and I think playing with a small group would enhance the experience. I'm not looking to roll with a huge crowd, just a small group of no more than 5 people so we could familiarize ourselves quickly and whatever voice chat method we use (something free, preferably Steam) wouldn't be cluttered.

I'm from the east coast of the USA, but where you are from isn't that important, so long as you can speak English and our schedules allow us to play DayZ together. I currently don't have a "go to server." I just play in the server with the lowest ping. Once the group is established we could find a home base that works for everyone.

I'm mainly a console gamer and I purchased all of my PC games retail before ArmA II, so I'm new to Steam. My account name is IPhillyBoyI and my profile name is Philly Boy, so I'm assuming you could add me through either one if you are interested. A PM on here would also be sufficient.

I've got a group of survivors that is always looking to add to our ranks. We use Teamspeak 3 for voice communications and (sort of) have a server as well. PM me for my steam info if you would like to know more.

Looking to welcome more players with the tiny group I play with. We have no home server or name for the group. We are also on east coast. We do have vent. Pm me of you're interested in linking up

Whatever groups are out there hit me up. I have a lot of shit and dont mind giving anything I get away (Gear is garbage simple to find) But extra gunner's and someone to Bullshit with is rare.