Sign in to follow this  
M@rshall

FN-FAL Night Vision for NVG

I have FN-FAL with night vision scope. No ammunition. Beautiful rifle, never dropped or fired. But I have grown accustomed to the rifle I already have. Maybe you have ammunition, or desperately seek this rifle to add to your collection.

I'd like NVGs, no offers. If you have another offer, i would love to hear it. Some people don't think an FN-FAL is worth NVGs, they're bloody bastards!

But let's say for arguments sake that you agree, then consider;

• GPS,
  • Ghillie suits,
  • a vehicle,
  • a bicycle,
  • a makarov,
  • a hatchet,
  • a pepsi,
  • a bandage,
  • a flashlight
  • Meet me in the woods offering NVG, take the Rifle and keep your NVG, win/win
  • I'll bring the rifle up to the hill near Elektro, Chop your ass up like fire wood then dump it on your body and skip back into the woods.

These are examples of offers I may or may not find laughable, I await your offer and hopefully don't find ammo for the rifle in the meantime, otherwise I'm keeping it. Or Get shot which is almost a certainty, or ditch the rifle in some random woods to make room for some stakes and peppercorn sauce for a barbecue I'm planning with my mates, we're gonna get boshdy on a few tinnies and shoot rabbits.

Edited by M@rshall

Ok thanks for the tip, I had a clue people hate the rifle since I do too, nice rifle, where's the ammo?

Just give me a fucking makarov for it then and shoot me in the head when I turn around.

seriousely though, someone must have some ammo for it somewhere, it has to be worth a ghillie suit or a GPS or something.

to be honest, the fal nv version is pretty useless..

I guess youre wondering why is that gun useless? its super rare and gawd damn powerfull.

The fact that this Gun is rare doesnt compliment her, the ammo is super rare aswell and can only be found at heli crashites.

now some other reasons, the scope on an assault rifle is just like.. well let me get a good example..

youve got an axe and want to chop down a tree, well your mate does have an axe aswell but glued a gun onto it.

Hell yeah but is he faster than you if you both try to chop down a tree ?

I dont think so.

I hope you can understand the points Im telling you :)

It's alright at night, but other than that it is rendered completely useless, plus no ammo is a bummer. I would just chuck it away, just because a gun is rare, doesn't render it the most valuable thing in the game.

SOLD! To the motionless zombie at Cherno Hosptial. Now I have loads of blood bags.