Sign in to follow this  
Hipax (DayZ)

Banditry FTW!

So I found this guy with a white hilux,and I had low gear,except for an m1014. I started bleeding and typed "Friendly",however the bastard tried to run me over,prolly knew what i was trying to do.

Anyways,I shot him out as he stopped trying to hit me and took off with his gear. 2 M14's,2 fn fals,and 2 AKS-74U's.

I took off north and I could hear his mic yelling "God damn it!".

I stopped a while later and left this on the map:

post-100809-0-80450900-1350944699_thumb.

Yeah, why dont you tell everyone the rest of the story, or I could also add that I have 2 more trucks hidden away in the forest.

you guys are both stupid, shooting innocent people out of their trucks. Asshole.

Someone trying to run over you isn't exactly innocent. Ignorant post is ignorant.

I do love that feeling when you kill someone who engaged you first, it's always a nice feeling. I'm not the gloating type though.

The story he doesn't tell is the fact that he joined our TS chat, and was listening on on our conversation.

You are true,but then again didn't it help you in the long run not to trust people from the forums? I mean,I'm looking for other bandits,that was just a test of your skills. No matter though,the truck disappeared at Stary because I forgot to log on and Save it.

Edit:I think the truck disappearing was a stroke of karma,to be honest.

Edited by Hipax

The story he doesn't tell is the fact that he joined our TS chat, and was listening on on our conversation.

and?

Sounds like some good ol fashioned subterfuge to me.