oifriendlyfire

DayZ Lingor US023 Lingor 600 Vehicles/Base Building Combat Journalism with Daimyo, Dev...

Here you go DayZ, This server speaks for itself, bridging the gap with what has been done, and what can be done with building bases, and storing your gear, so you're not robbed every time you log off. This is an "Exclusive" Interview with Daimyo, the creative mind and developer of US023 and offers a small walkthrough on how to construct items, and build a base. This is the best server I have ever played on, and I am on it everyday!

Come to San Arulco, I dare you!

Also, like, comment, share, subscribe, I'll be bringing more and more unique server interviews to the public's eye over the next few weeks.

Thanks! -Oifriendlyfire

Edited by Predator Actual

wow, thats so cool, any chances or running this on other servers? I can give you a server in the states?

• Like 1

can a admin unban me?, i got banned for anti hack #43 i think, it was cheat engine, (wasant meant for dayz for bloons tower defense)

After months of experimenting with this and that, and finding the perfect balance of gameplay modifications, I Just kicked off my first official Private Hive Server. No extra files to DL, no whitelist, just filter IL001 in CMDR or from Launcher and boom, you're in.

Lingor Island- IL001 with 170 Vehicles By Oifriendlyfire Gaming

170 Vehicles Will be the max, adding them in in a more typical manner as to what youd see in a catastrophic event, IE vehicles outside stores, more in larger towns, less broken with more parts

more zombies

less crap to deal with, experienced/fair admin

constantly updating to make a better playing experience. Come check us out, it will be the home of our New youtube channel

www.youtube.com/oifriendlyfire

We will be shooting scenario videos as soon as we get enough people who are willing to participate!

After months of experimenting with this and that, and finding the perfect balance of gameplay modifications, I Just kicked off my first official Private Hive Server. No extra files to DL, no whitelist, just filter IL001 in CMDR or from Launcher and boom, you're in.

170 Vehicles Will be the max, adding them in in a more typical manner as to what youd see in a catastrophic event, IE vehicles outside stores, more in larger towns, less broken with more parts

more zombies

constantly updating to make a better playing experience. Come check us out, it will be the home of our New youtube channel

We will be shooting scenario videos as soon as we get enough people who are willing to participate!

more zombies