Sign in to follow this  
Wallace (DayZ)

Stuck Unconscious, Have tried to respawn

Hi I'm stuck unconscious after apparently logging while in shock, which I don't know how I had been in shock becasuse it was a fresh spawn, I layed down on the coast and switched servers because it was night time on that one.

But now when I log in, I'm stuck unconscious permanently, and I spawn in Wilderness, which is a big open ass field, Im guessing these debug plains I've heard about.

I've tried hitting repawn while its loading, and it says "Wallace was killed" at the bottom, I can do it three of four times. The scorecard comes up and says please wait 5 secs before playing, and then i spawn again, in the debug plains, knocked out, with no keys working. The only thing i can do is Alt-F4.

Please Help.

Bump. This is completely disabling me from playing on a large number of servers, if any forum moderators or anyone with a fix to this could please reply and help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Been having this issue since yesterday after I was killed by a hacker. Nothing has worked so far. Not changing servers, waiting, or making a new profile. Hopefully someone has some insight.

Hey I actually fixed this a while ago and it was a combination of forum members suggestions that got me back playing, so thanks forum members.

Here's what I was doing wrong. I had read that if you hit respawn fast enough on the loading screen that you could kill yourself and become a fresh spawn. All this did to me was make me respawn, still knocked out, in the debug plains. I tried this for a week.

Finally I tried it without trying to respawn and I spawned on the coast, knocked out, with the timer still not moving. But this time my hunger went down, and my thirst, where as it stayed green in the debug plains, or i was kicked for lobby idling.

But I died, and now I'm playing again.

So if you're making the same mistake I did, hope this helps.