Judgey

Uk clan Recruiting ?

Hi guys i have been reading through the treads and cant seem to find any Mature UK based gaming communities who are playing DayZ.

All im looking for is a group to join to take the fun to the next level instead of wondering around solo, bored .

Im still fairly new to the game but would like to learn more from others.

I havnt actually killed another human yet altho thats not my objective so im not what thy call here a Bandit lol.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am a mature gamer at 30+, so anything around my kind of age would be adeal.

Edited by Judgey

Hello, if you interested in a good no bulshit community hacker free (Private hive), good battles with serious teamwork but relaxed attitude, always looking after the players in the community and keeping it updated with the most up to date content look no further..............

try http://survivingtheh...r.net/home.html sign up, apply application for a clan/group (STH or CTH) read rules please.......

and then join ts.survivingthehorror.net

it will be good to hear from you and you will not regret it!

and problems or questions feel free to ask

STH vs CTH

MadJim - Recruiting Officer

http://stats.survivingthehorror.net/

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming.

We have over 200 players in various Fire teams and groups playing Day Z and using our Teamspeak Server to communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids. These teams have several bases, vehicles, camps and play across several of our own home

servers.

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to urn up and get involved.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!"

212.187.246.58:9140