Sign in to follow this  
Specimen128

Someone let me get in his car then... !?

Someone let me get in his car and talked to me for a while then, while looking for the key to switch view, I died... Did I jump off the car while it was on movement or did he slice my neck? If you try to get out of a moving car, do you die? Whats the key for looking around as a passenger and whats the key to get out?

You probably pressed eject while he was going fast, which kills you instantly.

Switch view is the right enter key.

lol this is almost the same situation i was in last night.was driving my my white off road thru the city(electro i belive) and my mate behind was in UAZ,then we saw a guy who got chased by horde of zeds.i decided to stop and pick him up but as i saw he just ran away from me.then a while ago some1 said in vehicle chat that he need to bandage himself.3 seconds later he jumped out of my car while i was on 115 km/h...i didnt even know there is some1 in my car lol

You could just look at the control options in the menu... :P

And yes you do most likely die if you eject out of a moving car.

So whats the key to eject, so I dont press it anymore. HAha... I'll look in the menu.

Edited by Specimen128

mousewheel up or down and there is an option to eject in the pop up menu

Someone let me go in his car, and then killed me!!!!. ascholes. I never do this shit again! This game is like real life.. there and here you have good people and ascholes and all what you want. Just trust noone, not any bitch.