wargoat (DayZ)

New private hive - fight2012.com - EPIC Promo Vid

Started a new private hive: US Big Baby

Promo Vid

(footage is lacking, server is only about a week old)

Current Features are

• 216.245.223.154:13302
  • Veteran 40 man
  • 3rd Person
  • Side chat (can change later if people don't like)
  • Crosshairs
  • NO TAGS
  • NO THERMALS
  • NO AS50
  • NO DUPING
  • More Vehicles
  • Active Admins
  • Player Events
  • Future possibly whitelisting
  • GMT+11

We've got a website up at http://fight2012.com/

Looking for more clans/survivors/bandits to join in on the fun.

The CDA clan joined early, and is amassing alot of power in the form of choppers and vehicles and weapons.

Somebody needs to come in and TAKE THEM DOWN. Tried to fight them off a the NW airfield, but only 2 of us vs a chopper and 4+ men with reinforcements was just too much (video coming soon)

Shoot me an email, if you're a clan looking for a home maybe i'll drive a vehicle to ya as a present.

-NiteNite

The server plays well and has a good group of players all through the day.

I am the acting SAR and medic player on the server and not aligned with any of the factions. Look for mars in the player list and give a shout, the U.N. blue van will come save ya :}

Theres 2 ways to join. I put up a small tutorial http://www.fight2012.com/private.html

You can add it as a favorite in DayZ Commander, then double click it OR

DayzCommander_AddFavorite.PNG

If you are launching it straight from Arma2

• Go to Main Menu
  • Click Multiplayer
  • In the bottom right hand corner look for the "Remote" button
  • Use the following values
  • Address: 216.245.223.154
  • Port: 13302
  • Your list should now show US Big Baby
  • Double click to connect

I have spent a few days game time on this private server doing the dayz thing and on the first day i logged in a guy asks on chat "hey i have a bus at cherno, anyone need a ride ? "

I reply, sounds ledgit, as the server has server wide chat on a couple more guys chime in. This goes on for a bit and as i got a kameka start i say sure, come get me.

That was saturday and it turnes out the guy is the admin who just got the server up. We part ways but over the weekend and my bus finding ability i become the server medic, scooby van, GAZ, city bus and 4 tents full of stuff later i hook a few guys up on my travels.

1 of the guys i picked up is part of an active clan flying about in helis and using the UAZs for transport and they have a semi hot war going on with the server admin and his group.

There is 1 more semi group working the server along with more singles like myself and i ran into them sat at balota af, i was working the hangers and heading to the control tower after a debug plains start and login with just the guillie skin.

When they drove up to the hangers and had vis on me they seemed, focused :}

Hey buddy, dont run we are friendly, i am not buying it and i run between the hanger and control tower and sure enough the van hits the fence trying to run me down and blows up ! LOL

As i run back to camp to fetch wheels we are talking on chat and i am giving them a hard time for trying to run down the medic and i am going to head back to camp and grab my m-24 and hunt them.

It was funny watching them turn on each other on chat and all claimed it was someone else who wanted to kill my toon, lol i calmed down by the time i was back at camp and went back to active medic duty.

So i log in monday night for a bit and the scooby van is gone, the GAZ is shotup and the bus is fine, they missed it . i think GGGGRRRRR, ok i told no one where the camp was and that scooby van is hard to hide in the trees, bet it was the =CDA= clan guys in the heli thinking it was one of the other groups.

They missed the tents as i have them spread all over, i hatched a plan, i type on chat what i found and no one owns up to what happened but i do make this offer, i will trade a M-24 for a scooby van, first one to polana with it gets the rifle.

Now .50s, and thermals are off on this server so a dmr/M-24 is top of the pile so this gets some interest !

I put the m4 in my pack and grab the m-24 and head to the meet at polana store, and wow.

The CDA guys are the guys who took it because they respond with, we are on the way, 10 minuets. 6 plus guys showup with 4 vehicals with a huey flying aircover , i have never seen that many zeds at polana !

There is the bus, well beat up but working with a guy in the drivers seat. I run into town and over comms tell them to be cool, i am putting the rifle in the bus. Wayyy too many zeds so i hop into the van and go to the gear menu, yep thats my travel gear in the van, aks, blood and meds with food and a couple axs.

The server is having a hard time with the action, lots of zeds and that dang chopper stirring up dust so thick its hard to see inside the store from the street outside !

I place the rifle and ammo in the van, thanks , i move to the drivers seat and move the van out of the road and head inside the store to check for a tent as the convoy drives off, very cool sight.

They head to electro after that to fight it out with the admins group and i watch the chat for work as i check the factory by polana for GAZ parts.

Its quite interesting in this mod, you never know how things are going to turn out :}

I am sure to have some more adventures along the way and i plan to expand stocked tent coverage by kameka for poor souls who spawn there and need some gear to survive, also looking for another medic and the admins looking for a addon medic skin and possibly a red cross vehical .

Always looking for more peeps, come join the fun !

The intensity on this server just ratcheted to the next level.

Last night we were ambushed at our base camp after it was exposed by a non aligned survivor (NAS). We tried escaping the hideout using our heli, but our pilot died mid flight, because he didn’t have a bleeding icon for whatever reason. After respawning, we found that the CDA guys were looting our camp. One of our guys (depraw) at around the same time, happened to run to their stock pile of vehicles and gun. Depraw then takes a Ural filled with various automatic weapons, and comes to pick me and Rayz up.

I equip myself with a m240 and prepare to retake our base. Now mind you, the Ural is very loud. You can hear this thing from a click away. The CDA guys must have had a spotter, or were done looting our gear and came to face us head on.

We decided that it might be the best to stand our ground and fight. We all pile out of the vehicle and get ready for the fight. The clan comes at us in two jeeps, flanking us with one while we’re distracted. They have us outnumbered at least 3 to 4. The firefight continues for a few minutes, with me trying to get a better position on top of a hill, but we can’t finish them off. They manage to take us all out and take back the Ural with all their loot.

Rayz, depraw and myself both get pretty close spawns next to each other (and the CDA base) and we decide to hoof it up North to try to get there before they return. Rayz had a few minutes on us, and got there first. He takes and UAZ with some gear and prepares to leave. Just outside of their camp, depraw and I make our approach. About 100 meters from their camp, the CDA guys make it back in their Ural. Rayz gets demolished as the van just rolls right through him. Depraw and I are now in a full sprint to get to a vehicle, hoping to get out of their alive. We both grab a UAZ and try to make it out of there. Might attempt is futile as I’m shot and killed through my windshield. Depraw manages to make it out of there alive with some gear in tow.

At this point, we suspect that the clan cleaned up the camp and called it a night. We, could not let the night end in that way.

We regrouped at our original base camp, geared up with whatever we had left, and started making our way back to the CDA camp.

We arrive to the camp, and notice that they’ve taken most of the gear from the vehicles that are left. Just to make sure that they can’t use any of the vehicles, we line them up in a straight line and blow them all up.

We roll off into the sunset, feeling victorious. But only time will tell how this conflict will end…

The kameka start is now ok, store and firestation to aid the trip :}

Good group of players, action and player events, good times .

arma2oa2012-10-2816-01-33-41.jpg

arma2oa2012-10-2816-00-46-00.jpg

arma2oa2012-10-2816-14-52-07.jpg

Hey Guys, I am a regular on this server....however i cannot seem to get on tonight....any idea what is going on? is the server down for any particular time period?

Sorry for the interruption, was adding some new things and server restart scripts may not have intialized properly.

Added different chance for G36a, Mk12(M48Spr), MakarovSD, M107, AK_107_GL_pso, and Range Finder to heli crashes.

Edited by wargoat

Its up and working, good times :}

We even have a a medic team working the wastelands:

arma2oa2012-11-1015-49-18-44.png

arma2oa2012-11-1019-46-01-64.png

Some crashed stuff has been added about the map, look out for falling aircraft ! LOL

arma2oa2012-11-1121-46-35-76.png

Restarts 2 times per day, at 4 pm central time for your heli hunting needs :}

And thats a good thing as reports are the zeds are collecting weapons................

th_arma2oa2012-11-1015-59-53-43.png

arma2oa2012-11-1015-59-53-43.png

Edited by mars1

Now updated to the current build , get ingame and bleed some, medic looking for work !

arma2oa2012-11-1819-22-13-99.png

Edited by mars1