Sign in to follow this  
dstiles

Consider 2 more copies sold!

Back in the late 90s I envisioned a game like this.

Sitting on the edge of the mountain overlooking the city I wondered what a post-apocalyptic world would be like and having sniper guns picking off survivors down below.

This game sounds amazing and my girlfriend and I are waiting for the standalone before we start playing.

I'm going to start spreading the word!

• Like 3

Your Patience is good i could not wait and had too have not disapointed :D

Thanks guys but I am actually busy for awhile and my addictive personality would have me quitting my job and doing other things that I can't do right now.

When the time is right, I shall be scavenging! lol

Edited by dstiles
  • Like 2

You guys will love it, Its like eating fillet steaks covered in romantic goat juice whilst vaulting in neverending windswept forests with broken legz wrapped in a tablecloth of beauty made by your lovely nan who you beheaded earlier with a rusty hatchet near a heli wreck full of scoped guns and empty cans.

Plus there is morphine...MORPHINE MAAAAAN !!!

• Like 3

Well I have been gaming since the dawn of time. (no really, I'm a time traveler)

In fact I have played games that don't even exist yet. I am actually in a game right now as I type. Life is a game. Life is a subgame of a bigger game's games with endgames within puzzles within a game of multiple realities over a subgame. Imagine playing two games at the same time, but one never ends while the other goes on until the a new one begins and process repeats 7 or 8 times until you restart and/or load a trainer.

On a serious note I am a carrot filled sausage stuck in the bun of life. (the life game within a sublife game of a dream that is)

Hacking has always been around, I know - but I'd rather play a good game with hackers then a bad one with hackers.

• Like 1

I suggest trying out the game atleast, will make you want the standalone 100% more

This +1. Evidence based leadership will always trump conventional wisdom. Try it first and see

Well I have been gaming since the dawn of time. (no really, I'm a time traveler)

In fact I have played games that don't even exist yet. I am actually in a game right now as I type. Life is a game. Life is a subgame of a bigger game's games with endgames within puzzles within a game of multiple realities over a subgame. Imagine playing two games at the same time, but one never ends while the other goes on until the a new one begins and process repeats 7 or 8 times until you restart and/or load a trainer.

On a serious note I am a carrot filled sausage stuck in the bun of life. (the life game within a sublife game of a dream that is)

Hacking has always been around, I know - but I'd rather play a good game with hackers then a bad one with hackers.

Many people also try to hack the game of life, life being the best game there is out there (currently..before mods) i see many unhappy people from the current generation.