Sign in to follow this  
Kiven

CANT JOIN SERVERS ERROR

Good day. Sorry for my bad English I from translator. Could not connect to any servers Dayz says prohibited. I did not cheat, and when I cant connect I want my money back when I pay all for this mod. So can someone help with me please?

ROFL dude.

Does it say you have been banned? You want your money back? Now that confused me. I dont understand why you want your money back, please explain. :p

Sorry again I translate and use port connections because my country blocks this site. To say I cant join any servers and message about ban on each server I join. Every server this is. So why I not unbanned and cannot then I must have money back, hope you understand.

As you have already been told you have already gotten your money back for the mod, because you spent none you get none.

i suggest you read the Sticky Post in the forum...

Personally no sympathy for you, for you to be banned your actual account would have to have been hacking.

DO YOU HAVE PROOF OR NOT so when I see this right can not get your money back or Unbanned? Well fuck with dog mother I can call on the authorities to get their money back because they stole from you!!! I just spawn in myself once and I'm sorry but not take out all the servers bastards!

SEE I DID NOT AGREE TO TAKE MONEY WITH NO SERVERS SO UNBAN NOW

DO YOU HAVE PROOF OR NOT so when I see this right can not get your money back or Unbanned? Well fuck with dog mother I can call on the authorities to get their money back because they stole from you!!! I just spawn in myself once and I'm sorry but not take out all the servers bastards!

SEE I DID NOT AGREE TO TAKE MONEY WITH NO SERVERS SO UNBAN NOW

LMFAO

He's mad.

Protip: DayZ is free, ARMA costs money. They are not the same.

Kiven: If you have received a global BattleEye ban, it is because you have been using hacks in the game. DayZ staff is not issuing these bans, and they cannot remove a global BattleEye ban. If you did not use hacks, contact BattleEye about it. As far as I know, false positive for this hack detection is not even possible, so if you got a global ban, you most likely deserved it.

You should had thought twice before using the hacks.

I did never cheat yiu have no PROOF AT LALL so Unban me or I call police and tell them you stole their money from me, I get it back now GIVE IT BACK OLD BITCH BASTARD