Sign in to follow this  
utbildad

Panthera Island - "Mercernary" aka Hardcore difficulty - Private Hive

Hello everyone!

We're currently running a Panthera Island server that recently changed to Mercenary difficulty, as my host calls it.

This setting is everything set to OFF and improved AI. Zombies are mean here I'm telling you.

At the moment we have a few squads running around the island having adventures beyond your wildest dreams *Insert dramatic music here* and we want YOU to come join in on the fun.

If you haven't tried playing without 3rd Person and/or crosshairs, don't feel scared to try! It is way more fun than having the ability to sneak-peak over walls without actually showing your head. In all fairness - We are playing a simulator here, and I haven't met anyone with magical and invisible flying eyes that can see over walls, but then again I might just be blind.

Our host is Vilayer, and the server is located in Luxemburg, but with a great connection to most places - so even American players do not suffer from a too high ping.

So please come join us at 94.242.227.242:2312 or search for Two Vikings in DayZ Commander.

Edit: It looks like gametracker is bugging a little, don't worry though - we aren't running Lingor Island as it says, it is Panthera Island.

Edited by Helga

This server provided one of my craziest DayZ moments to date:

I had a little birs. I flew to the airfield, and saw a fuel truck, a huey, and a chopper wreck - shit yeah I think. I land the LB and hop out. As i head to the chopper wreck, i hear engine noise. I look right, and an Antonov is hurtling down the runway 50 feet off the deck. He buzzes me, pulls vertical, and ejects.

I think, "Hey, thats cool.... OHSHITTHE PLANE IS COMING FOR ME!". I sprint away and just avoid dying a fiery kinetic death. Call that shots fired then, so i light the dude up with my SAW as soon as he lands. Then outta nowhere, dude in a UAZ runs me over. Funniest 60 seconds of DayZ ever.

This server provided one of my craziest DayZ moments to date:

I had a little birs. I flew to the airfield, and saw a fuel truck, a huey, and a chopper wreck - shit yeah I think. I land the LB and hop out. As i head to the chopper wreck, i hear engine noise. I look right, and an Antonov is hurtling down the runway 50 feet off the deck. He buzzes me, pulls vertical, and ejects.

I think, "Hey, thats cool.... OHSHITTHE PLANE IS COMING FOR ME!". I sprint away and just avoid dying a fiery kinetic death. Call that shots fired then, so i light the dude up with my SAW as soon as he lands. Then outta nowhere, dude in a UAZ runs me over. Funniest 60 seconds of DayZ ever.

Hahha, never thought I'd actually be able to aim tha airplane anywhere close to the runway! Did you know the second guy that got run over aswell? He was a bit further down. But yes, this moment was f*cking legendary. I hope to see you crash a plane into my forehead soon!

PS: We're setting the server as "Public" as we speak, our host does not allow non-passworded private hives anymore it seems. Hope to see you on there, and with crazy ideas in mind!

Oh come on people - Join in on the server, so incredibly slow to get the playerbase back up once it goes down to lowpop.