moxrox

Global Ban a Big Success

You should have a look over at the ban section of the DayZ forum. Its hillarious to read all the pathetic excuses' date=' rage posts, crying kid posts etc, having a really good laugh!

[/quote']

No wonder, not only some hundred but some thousands were banned. Some of the hacking threads had up to 2k visitor on the same time.

Lovely.

Stupid hackers' tears are most delicious tears.

Agreed. IMHO, they won't be back in force. First, the hacker/cheater isn't that social an animal. They revel in messing up everything for everyone, or cheating their way until they get bored.

Cut off the easy abuse fun, and they go away. Most likely, they have hacked copies of the game to begin with--they tend not to be people who pay for software either.

Good riddance.

oohh, going to be a good day today :D

Except for the part where scripters get around the ban almost instantly.

No part of what you just said makes sense, clearly you are unaware as to what scripting is.

You sir are clearly a moron

No part of what you just said makes sense' date=' clearly you are unaware as to what scripting is.

[/quote']

He's talking about how they can get around the ban almost instantly because they can buy a new copy.

Superb news.

I love the disingenuous shock from some.

What did you think would happen?

CareBear and Bandit sit down and enjoy all those tears-

Carebear says " Mmm There Tears taste so good"

Bandit says "Yes, they sure do"

Global Ban Brings CareBears and Bandits together =)

I doubt this is the last of it. There are some pretty big egos over at the ******* forums. These types revel in the attention, be that from cheating in the game or the fuss it causes outside of it. Maybe they didnt get enough hugs from their mum? (or too many from their dad)

We should pay them no attention at all, not enter into any correspondence and let battle eye and its support team just silently eliminate them.

Kudos to rocket, Ive been following the events over the last 48, reading post here and there and I could not have dealt with these 4chan /b/ trolling skript kiddie fuckwits with out going...

Flipping%20Tables.jpg

He never even resorted to capslock*

I sincerely hope that the battle eye support team enrolls on these cheat sites, builds up a repertoire, posts and infiltrates them (these places only issue haxs to those with positive rep or 100 post etc.) and gives them the regular prison style dry bumming they deserve.

*may not be true, point there only for emphasis

Then bandit shoot carebear in face. Carebear bleeds out a rainbow as bandit eats beans.

No part of what you just said makes sense' date=' clearly you are unaware as to what scripting is.

[/quote']

He's talking about how they can get around the ban almost instantly because they can buy a new copy.

All of the "hacks," are basic scripts that people copy and paste. The smart ones that know what they are doing just spoof GUID's to get around it, as far as I can tell. Someone was streaming their little process on Twitch.tv before it got pulled down. There's still a long way to go before this game is actually secure. Though, that isn't to say this isn't a partial victory.

Well them even getting another copy fix it?>

Battle Eye Only Locks Player GUID's

To obtain another GUID, you would have to buy the game again.

It interests me how people complain how BattlEye banned them and has always been running on DayZ Servers and that BI can not do anything about it nor were they involved.