Sign in to follow this  
Vizion

VizionGames Hardcore Server

Server Name: DayZ Hardcore CA - Private Hive - Whitelisted - hosted by VizionGames.info

b_560_95_1.png

http://www.viziongames.info

Welcome to VizionGames, we currently host one new Hardcore Chernarus DayZ server. We're looking for a hardcore playerbase to enjoy DayZ with us.

If you're having any technical problems please email us at Support@VizionGames.info OR message us on Skype: EternityDayZ

Application

Ingame name -

DayZ Experience -

Age -

Reason for joining -

Playstyle -

Custom Loot / Vehicle Spawns

Tired of the old loot tables?

Our server includes support for custom loot / vehicle spawns.

Some new weapons include the SCAR L, Sa58, and more.

Some new vehicles include Humvees, Chinook Helicopters, Littlebirds, and more.

In order to gain access to all these, you will need to download a small 8mb file inorder to obtain any of the custom loot.

Get them here

Features

24/7 uptime

Custom Vehicle Spawns

Custom Weapon Spawns

Active admins

Events

3rd Person

Friendly players

Sidechat

Anti-Cheat

50 slots

Hardcore

Teamspeak Server

& more

Regarding Hacking

Any hacker(s) caught in the act will be permanently banned and added to a community ban list that will prevent you from logging into any servers with the same list. This ban list is also being used by over 1000 server admins.

Edited by Vizion

Awesome, I posted an app.

- Aviator

Alright, server should be up in a few minutes, just preparing.

• Like 1

BUMP ^

Posted Application

Thanks, hope to see you on the server :)

Everyone DO NOT JOIN, I repeat, DO NOT JOIN. First of all, if you look at there forums, they clearly state that PvP is NOT allowed unless the day us Saturday, or Tuesday. Today is sunday. I get on with a couple of my friends, and we repair a LAV. The admins tells us to come pick him up inside Elektro, once were there, we figured out it's a two seater, and he shoots me. I get inside drivers seat and try to run him over. I then hop into gunner seat and shoot at him, not hitting him. He then states that if I kill him he will ban me. I didn't shoot after that, but I stayed inside gunner seat just incase, and somehow he gets onto the "roof" of the bar in elektro, and shoots me dead with an MP5SD6. Abusive admins, and obviously hackers. For instance, getting on top of the roof of the bar.

Everyone DO NOT JOIN, I repeat, DO NOT JOIN. First of all, if you look at there forums, they clearly state that PvP is NOT allowed unless the day us Saturday, or Tuesday. Today is sunday. I get on with a couple of my friends, and we repair a LAV. The admins tells us to come pick him up inside Elektro, once were there, we figured out it's a two seater, and he shoots me. I get inside drivers seat and try to run him over. I then hop into gunner seat and shoot at him, not hitting him. He then states that if I kill him he will ban me. I didn't shoot after that, but I stayed inside gunner seat just incase, and somehow he gets onto the "roof" of the bar in elektro, and shoots me dead with an MP5SD6. Abusive admins, and obviously hackers. For instance, getting on top of the roof of the bar.

Bitch please, are you on your fucking period? I clearly stated ingame, PvP was allowed, maybe you should get some fucking glasses. Also, your laggy ass missed me like fucking 7 times with the m240, AND McCall said he would ban you, yet he's not even an admin dumbfuck. And again, get some glasses since I was ontop of the school roof... You're just butthurt.

Atleast your friend had some sense.

Edited by Vizion

If anyone decides not to play on our server because of what Aviator said, please read this post first. I was the 'admin' that threatened to ban him. I am in fact NOT an admin and do not have the capability to ban/kick or have acess to any admin tools. When Aviator shot at Vizion (We are in a Skype most of the time) I was playing around and typed in chat "NO", "DO NOT KILL HIM OR I WILL BAN YOU". As I said I was playing around with Vizion and they took me seriously, so Aviator didn't want to kill him at risk being banned. Vizion, obviously being smarter climbs onto the SCHOOL building not the 'bar'. He then shot Aviator about 15 times in the HEAD with and MP5SD6 which if you didn't know already, it kind of kills you. We do not hack and after making a couple of remarks Aviator left the game obviously mad. His friend being the smarter one understood us and my mistake. I hope I changed your mind because our server is truly good, we already have about 5 players regular players that play everyday and are growing quickly. Thank you for reading this if you even did.