Sign in to follow this  
PopeUnleached

Creative clan recruiting new members!

Hey,

Intro

Me and my friend had a couple of weeks ago been in a mutual clan for a few weeks and when it shut down it got us thinking. It wasn't satisfying enough to just go around being a regular bandit, we wanted to do more! So I tried to form a creative clan with him, but eventually I took a break to focus on other stuff. Now I want to start again with my 2 friends and start a creative clan. I will not be as active as many clan leaders think is required, since I will be sharing the leadership with one of my friends, and therefore, we do not require that you play DayZ several hours a day (however we want you to play with us when you do play).

What we do

When we go on "missions" we prefer to do stuff like barb-wire two guys in a circle together and force them to fight to death with hatchets or just shoot people in the leg and do trivias or whatever suggestions we get from our members, we can do whatever we want! We will get a camp going near the coast, preferably with a vehicle, so that if we die, we can get some stuff to beging scavanging with. We are very open-minded towards varieties of activeties!

Requirements

* Maturity to the point that you can take the game seriously and cooporate well with the group when doing missions. However, it is of course okay to kid around!

* That you live in Europe and speak good English.

* That you have a working mic.

* That you have no problems with being risky in DayZ by playing creatively, if you die, we will however have a camp near the coast.

And most importantly: Have a fun attidude towards playing DayZ and being creative when doing so!

If this sound interesting to you and you want to join [CreaTive], please add me on Skype: samuel.karlsson97

Looking forward to playing with you!

• Like 1

Hey, i would like to talk about joining your clan, there is a question i have. I dont live in Europe, but i am from the US. so i speak perfect English. Please contact me on this thread whenever you can, thanks.

Hey, i would like to talk about joining your clan, there is a question i have. I dont live in Europe, but i am from the US. so i speak perfect English. Please contact me on this thread whenever you can, thanks.

Hey! The reason I prefer Europeans is because of the more or less matched timezones. If you are fine with that difference, you could very well play with us. Add me on Skype: samuel.karlsson97.

Yo dude, I'l be happy to join your crew/clan, I get bored playing on my own haha

Edited by Kalindaluzzi