Sign in to follow this  
DuanJianong

Four suggestions

First,Im a chinese,Im is a Administrator for a BBS in china,I want to put forward four proposals for the game.

1 is set in the wild zombie group according to specific locations in various cities, for example from Ele-Che-Zel-Airport this, and the players to prepare for the long journey had to get a clear idea of ​​the the zombie swarm of mobile law to avoid them.

Set offline time system, downline need ten seconds of waiting time, so that there would be a small retreat like pulling power unless directly ...

3. Zombie damage increased zombie damage is too low, I think we should set caught 2000 plus wound suppuration, if not promptly bandaged wound purulent lead to deduction of 100 per second drop of blood. While spurting I think it is not realistic, unless shootings per second deduction of 500 points to a special site blood.

4. Zombie movement speed reduce, right, is even lower, so that the third point to balance, but mentioned in the first point zombie set to moving quickly.

and my Engish is not good,sorry- -

Thanks

and,Thanks for you great importance to the Chinese market!

I believe this is a wonderful game.

Now,Two thousand five hundred people in our Forum,I think 3,000 people in China should play this game.

Despite the small number, but a lot of enthusiasm. :)

First,Im a chinese,Im is a Administrator for a BBS in china,I want to put forward four proposals for the game.

1 is set in the wild zombie group according to specific locations in various cities, for example from Ele-Che-Zel-Airport this, and the players to prepare for the long journey had to get a clear idea of ​​the the zombie swarm of mobile law to avoid them.

Set offline time system, downline need ten seconds of waiting time, so that there would be a small retreat like pulling power unless directly ...

3. Zombie damage increased zombie damage is too low, I think we should set caught 2000 plus wound suppuration, if not promptly bandaged wound purulent lead to deduction of 100 per second drop of blood. While spurting I think it is not realistic, unless shootings per second deduction of 500 points to a special site blood.

4. Zombie movement speed reduce, right, is even lower, so that the third point to balance, but mentioned in the first point zombie set to moving quickly.

and my Engish is not good,sorry- -

Thanks

and,Thanks for you great importance to the Chinese market!

good ideas man, but I dont think that reduceing the speed of zombies would be good, only becuase the game is about surviving a zombie apocalypse and if they are to slow it would be easier to get away, therefore zombies would slowley not become a threat (just my opinion). But if you slow them down and give them more damage it might work, or you could even speed them up and make them do less damage or just have three different types of zombies, fast ones that do low damage, mediumly fast ones with medium damage and slow ones with big damage. (just my opinion). apart from that, they are good ideas :)

good ideas man, but I dont think that reduceing the speed of zombies would be good, only becuase the game is about surviving a zombie apocalypse and if they are to slow it would be easier to get away, therefore zombies would slowley not become a threat (just my opinion). But if you slow them down and give them more damage it might work, or you could even speed them up and make them do less damage or just have three different types of zombies, fast ones that do low damage, mediumly fast ones with medium damage and slow ones with big damage. (just my opinion). apart from that, they are good ideas :)

It's very good!Thank you!