bloodrock

Killed by hackers on DE 3581

Required:

* Server this happened on. DE 3581 (v1.7.2.6/build 97771) [veteran][GMT+2] Hannover-Multigamimg.de G-Portal.de

* Time that it happened including your timezone. Around 12h35 GMT+2 (ie CET I think)

* What happened during the incident :

Me and my buddy (Nico) were roaming around near Krasnostav and decided to go to the airfield. He goes on foot on the west side of the field to loot it, I go around with our car on the eastern side and wait for him.

As Nico joins me on the eastern end of the airfield and we are on the verge of leaving, we hear the humming of a helicopter, and then see it crash to the ground in a big boom. We immediately start going towards it only to see 3 players literally appearing on the crash site. The one guy in a ghillie suit shoots my buddy with an AS50. Then our car. I was in cover so not seen, I took my own AS50, adjusted my aim using my rangefinder (750 meters), popped a few rounds and even saw a couple blood spatters on the ghillie suit guy, maybe another one on another guy. Only they don't die. I'm back in cover, and 10 secs after I find the ghillie suit guy in my back, I frantically shoot him point blank (again the blood spatters), he calmly picks my MK 48 mod 0 in my bag and proceeds to shoot me with it.

So I believe this was obviously some hacking. Unfortunately we do not record our sessions and I do not know the names. I do not actually believe this report will change anything but hey, at least it is on the record. And as you may have understood during your reading, we had acquired loots of nice high level stuff throughout our games, weather in fire-fights or looting, so it is quite disappointing to lose it because of hackers instead of a genuine player fight.

Thanks for your time

Bloodrock