Sign in to follow this  
TouRzx

Standalone item skins

before you pick up an item and its on the ground, will they be changing it to what they actually are, or will they keep those green satchels??

Strange I was just thinking this, It would be nice to change the Skins of items, but lets be honest, I don't think it will matter much. It would be a bit more Icing on the cake with all the stuff we know are coming.

Bit more security and new maps and buildings I won't mind if the skins stay the same or not. I do remember Rocket saying more about Ammunition boxes so lets hope some of the skins will have to change.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

i like when i need a map or a compass and i can argue about what i'm going to find.....makarov mags :-)

• Like 1

honestly, if the standalone is optimized better than arma 2 is now i will be happy, if its not i will not play it at all. that's my deal breaker.

but you say thqat regarding the small green packets? or in general about looting system?

i like the little green packets tbh, it's a suprise whats in them :D... makarov mag or a watch... and the g17 mags will be tiny to have it on the ground :/