the aussie bandit

Australia's finest snipers

AUSTRALIA'S FINEST SNIPERS

AFS is now recruiting this is an all australian clan.

If you are willing to take shots at distances most would dream about and hit with pin point accuracy then this is the clan for you,

Here at Afs we pride ourselvs on our long distance shots and how accurate we are.

Things we do for fun:

Pretty obvious we snipe,

we raid all towns and airfields,

we bandit hunt/player hunt/

my most favorite is stalking opposing clans and taking them out and looting their camps

Clan positions.

Please choose a job in the clan you would like to apply for,

Scout.

Sniper.

Spotter/Sniper - only if main sniper cannot take the shot and you have a clear shot.

Scavanger.

First class tactical squad ( infantry )

Looter - will be your job to run to the body's and collect the loot for the clan - sniper ( this position gives great reward )

Please fill out the following to apply for AFS.

AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN :

DO YOU HAVE A MIC :

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLAN EXPERIENCE :

ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL OUT ACCURATE LOCATIONS FOR TARGETS :

DO YOU KNOW THE BULLET DROP - TRAVEL TIME, IF THE TARGET WAS 756 METERS AWAY ? :

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE :

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE :

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER TO THIS CLAN, FOUR LINES MINIMUM :

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY GEAR :

LONGEST LIVED AND HOW LONG AGO WAS YOUR LAST DEATH :

WHICH JOB FOR THIS CLAN WOULD YOU LIKE ALL NEED TO BE FILLED :

Please note all jobs are necessary and jobs will be rotated and every member will have their shot at being clamed Australia's finest sniper

Leader- The aussie bandit- Sniper/Spotter/infantry/looter/Command director

general- The friendly bandit- Spotter/Sniper/infantry

Private- C0w - Looter/scavanger/infantry

Trial- Bozo97

Edited by the aussie bandit

This seems a bit pretentious, don't you think? blank.gif

• Like 1

I dont beleive so we strive to be the best and train others to be the best the format of the clan in my mind would need to be one of the best layouts

1. 15

2. yes

3. yes

4. small sniper/spotter exp

5. yes

6. and 7. are invalid questions every gun has its own drop and travel time at every distance

8. yes

9. I was part of the early day-z where there were no clans so im not really a 4 man team guy i prefer me and a spotter or shooter at a distance while others are prepairing to raid or to loot. I can usuially use any gun WAY beyond its effective range my record with the dragunav is around 1600 meters but would have been 1700 if my spotter gave me the correct distance. I originally am from new york but moved to austrailia so i still do have a ny accent. I think anybody with a rifle/pistol should be killed on site no questions asked so unless you tell me not to take the shot i will get a headshot no questions asked so if your club thinks they need a good spotter/shooter im the man you want. im on skype @ m4tch3dplaya do not pm me on here i will not read it

AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN : yes

DO YOU HAVE A MIC : yes

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLAN EXPERIENCE : yes

ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL OUT ACCURATE LOCATIONS FOR TARGETS : yes

DO YOU KNOW THE BULLET DROP - TRAVEL TIME, IF THE TARGET WAS 756 METERS AWAY ? : NO, but can learn

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE : ?

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE : yes

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER TO THIS CLAN, FOUR LINES MINIMUM : i can offer a a responsible person, a skilled person and a clan member that will stay loyal

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY GEAR : No

LONGEST LIVED AND HOW LONG AGO WAS YOUR LAST DEATH : Longest life- 1 and a 1/2 weeks. Last death today

WHICH JOB FOR THIS CLAN WOULD YOU LIKE ALL NEED TO BE FILLED : Infantry

Edited by bozo97

AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN : Yes

DO YOU HAVE A MIC : Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLAN EXPERIENCE : No, but i'm willing to learn A LOT.

ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL OUT ACCURATE LOCATIONS FOR TARGETS : Yes

DO YOU KNOW THE BULLET DROP - TRAVEL TIME, IF THE TARGET WAS 756 METERS AWAY ?

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE : No, but like i said, i am always ready to obey orders and learn.

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE : Yes

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER TO THIS CLAN, FOUR LINES MINIMUM : What i can offer to this clan is dedication, i think this is important for any clan to have active players. The next reason is i REALLY want to learn to play with a team and communicate with others while playing the game. The next thing is that i am good at obeying orders and will do what it takes to either, save or kill players. I know you probably think that i am a noob and have no experience but the main reason i want to become a member of ASF is to learn. Knowing all this, i do know all of the basic controls, i'm not a TOTAL noob. Thanks : )

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY GEAR : I recently got murdered by a bandit, so no. Sorry.

LONGEST LIVED AND HOW LONG AGO WAS YOUR LAST DEATH : Too be honest, probably like 5 days i could have gone much further but as you probably know, this game is a breeding ground for hackers.

WHICH JOB FOR THIS CLAN WOULD YOU LIKE ALL NEED TO BE FILLED : Looter, or the least important role in this clan. The reason being is that i don't want to ruin anything. I am willing to take on any role.

Thanks, I appreciate your time reading this.

Steam user: xxboobearxx

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLAN EXPERIENCE : Only a bit

ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL OUT ACCURATE LOCATIONS FOR TARGETS : Yes

DO YOU KNOW THE BULLET DROP - TRAVEL TIME, IF THE TARGET WAS 756 METERS AWAY ? : No

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE : Yes

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER TO THIS CLAN, FOUR LINES MINIMUM : I can offer fun and team work. If i were to join AFS I would most likely be a Looter or Scavenger because i dont have much sniper experience in DayZ. I would be very loyal as well.

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY GEAR : Yes

LONGEST LIVED AND HOW LONG AGO WAS YOUR LAST DEATH : 12 hours and my last death was last weekend.

WHICH JOB FOR THIS CLAN WOULD YOU LIKE ALL NEED TO BE FILLED : Scavenger or Looter.

AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN : yes

DO YOU HAVE A MIC : yes

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLAN EXPERIENCE : a bit not much

ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL OUT ACCURATE LOCATIONS FOR TARGETS : yes

DO YOU KNOW THE BULLET DROP - TRAVEL TIME, IF THE TARGET WAS 756 METERS AWAY ? : no but im sure this amzing clan could teach me

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE : ?

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE : yes

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER TO THIS CLAN, FOUR LINES MINIMUM : i could offer a lot of values like not letting team mates die and i would protect this clan if i got in with my life. i am quite good at dayz, im a decent shot with a machine gun so i could be a looter, infantry soldier with c0w and we could work together.

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY GEAR : no because i just dies

LONGEST LIVED AND HOW LONG AGO WAS YOUR LAST DEATH : my longest lived is 1 week and my last death was 1 day ago

WHICH JOB FOR THIS CLAN WOULD YOU LIKE ALL NEED TO BE FILLED : i would like to be the infantry/ looter so i can cover or loot bodies and give all the valuables to the clan and then we can survive longer

it would be much apreciated if i got in the clan :)

Edit: Multipost. Website was lagging. :|

Edited by Kardras

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLAN EXPERIENCE : In other games yes. In DayZ, no.

ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL OUT ACCURATE LOCATIONS FOR TARGETS : Yes (at least I think I can)

DO YOU KNOW THE BULLET DROP - TRAVEL TIME, IF THE TARGET WAS 756 METERS AWAY ? : No, willing to learn however.

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE :Yes

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER TO THIS CLAN, FOUR LINES MINIMUM : I would be able to contribute my personality and skills that I have as a player and person to the clan. I barely have sniper experience killing other players, but I am willing to learn ARMA II sniping, as it seems very interesting, rewarding and satisfying at the same time.

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY GEAR : Yes

LONGEST LIVED AND HOW LONG AGO WAS YOUR LAST DEATH : One Week (although I don't usually play on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays due to school commitment).

WHICH JOB FOR THIS CLAN WOULD YOU LIKE ALL NEED TO BE FILLED : Infantry/Scout (In all honesty, I don't really mind. I'll take on any role you want me to)

Extra Infomation:

Steam: Kardras

Edit: Multipost. Website was lagging. :|

Edited by Kardras

AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN :No , From Belgium

DO YOU HAVE A MIC :Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLAN EXPERIENCE :Yes but not in this game

ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL OUT ACCURATE LOCATIONS FOR TARGETS :yes

DO YOU KNOW THE BULLET DROP - TRAVEL TIME, IF THE TARGET WAS 756 METERS AWAY ? :I dont think so , i'm pretty new to this game

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE :Yes (EviLpr0duction)

WHAT CAN YOU OFFER TO THIS CLAN, FOUR LINES MINIMUM :I can offer loyalty.I'm a person who sticks to the first clan , I'm not a ClanHopper!I like to play a lot so i will be able to play when you guys are online.even if its 4 am here.(Not on school days LoL).But i hope we can have a good time toghetter, I'm also someone who shares so if a clan memer died and has no weapons i will give him my secondary or if he's better with the gun i'm playing , i will give him that one.

DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY GEAR :Yes (i started today but i've got a makarov , lee enfield , M1911 , camping tent,...

LONGEST LIVED AND HOW LONG AGO WAS YOUR LAST DEATH :i died a couple of times when i just started playing but since i've got guns (1h and 30 min ago)i kept playing without dieing

WHICH JOB FOR THIS CLAN WOULD YOU LIKE ALL NEED TO BE FILLED :AGE :Scavenger Or maybe scout(Don't know exactly what you're clan means with scout :D) Is it like scouting the area?Then yes , if someone joins me offcourse.

Edited by EviLpr0duction