Sign in to follow this  
Slyguy65

Remember one person saying they are friendly...means nothing in a group

Backstory-It was just "us" and one other single person on the map...we incidentally found him. He asked "Friendly?" and well i said yes....buuut one of my psycho freak buddies yaaaa.

This isn't Takistan actually, its the new Panthera map!

Edited by Shea

It is a great map, green and desert, I have done that base over many times. I have with this map taken interest with vehicles as some areas in the south are barren. You can find a vehicle and have it sorted with only one wheel in your inventory. For anyone who wants "conflict" head to the south. You will get a lot of people wandering around. If you ever come across MV Taxis, take advantage. I run a service most days.

On topic, I have had lots of times a so called friendly person shouts out to have someone else take a shot at me. Amazingly I would have thought being taken as a prisoner would be more entertaining but some people just lack an imagination.

I've had quite a few incidents like that.

One of note, I ran into a large group of 4 fresh players,

Had just spawned and was walking through a town. Was distracted seeing if I could mimic the zombie noises, turned a corner to see them in my face. 3 of them said friendly almost simultaniously, the last one went crazy-ass on me and chased me with a hatchet. It was pretty obvious that they were a random group of new players, I'm not sure if they had voice comms or what, but they watched their buddy chase me around for a few minutes until one of them got bored and shot me down.

Probably the most amusing few minutes I've had in DayZ.

Ya we got a psycho in are group we act all hospitable to people we come across then jackass triggershooter...well lets just say he prevents further communications....but damn it is funny every single time.

We were actually planning on killing him ever since we saw he was the only other person on the server and we found him by chance soooo lol i distracted the dude while triggerman snuck up behind the room and unloaded....the time the recording started could have been better timed since the context was a little missing though. But the other two videos i posted make up for it i think