Sign in to follow this  
zscope

DayZ Songs by zSc0pe

nices songs

but stop using covers...

I personally do not like

But do you know how much effort goes into a cover which mind you it's not a cover it's a parody...it's not just karaoke my friend.

Coming up with lyrics takes a bit of skill and singing and playing the guitar to familiar songs isn't always easy since some of the songs I choose aren't originally done on a guitar.

Besides the Eminem parody which uses the full backing track.... I play all the songs myself on the guitar.

Most of which I have to learn or make up my own version ...."cause I got high" for example the original doesn't use the guitar at all, so I pretty much had to invent a guitar arrangement to suit the melody.

The Coldplay song is originally piano so I had to learn a guitar version for that.

My next song will be a parody of Gotye's Somebody I used to know which is all synthesizers and I spent the whole day yesterday layering all the different sounds with just my acoustic guitar.

My point is it's alot of effort and I hate when people think it's just covers and that they are easy or something.

It's actually easier for me to write my own song like Frank and BeanZ was the easiest of all since I wasn't restricted to someone else's music.

But don't worry it's not like I'm going to do a parody of Gangdam Style or anything like that

Edited by zsc0pe
  • Like 1

I think you should stop making all your songs about a computer game. It gets old and makes you seem like a one trick pony, which i think you are.

I think you should stop commenting on my thread it makes you look like a complete asshole Edited by zsc0pe
  • Like 1

I think you should stop commenting on my thread it makes you look like a complete asshole who lives with his parents and doesn['t have a girlfriend. It also makes you look like a jealously judgemental, spitefully cynical and heinously hateful person who couldn't come up with his own songs to save his life. I won't stop making songs about something I love so much. I've stopped making action figures because I have enough now and it got too expensive, and unless Rocket himself wants one I've given up on that, but since Rocket also commented on my latest song saying he liked it that only inspires me to keep going at what I'm doing here.

BTW I do make other songs not just about computer games but you couldn't understant that could you?

You think I don't have a hundred other songs written about other things from other videogames, from school, from many genres of music and all walks of life in general?

Why would I post them here on my dayZ account? If you want to be a man and come talk to me in teamspeak I'd gladly sing you something else like I always do to my fellow friends....

I'm 32 years old I've written more songs in my lifetime than you have had girfriends now please kindly go troll someone else.

No... I will post where i can and feel like. Watch me go at it again.

Fine. I think you should make songs about other things that are not related to this game. Some of the recording are off and guitar & you is out of tune, i usually let people know that, and now you too have been brought into the light. Work harder and maybe you'll get to play "Frank n' Beans" infront of a packed Hyde Park or something. Good luck.

Edited by Goldeen

No... I will post where i can and feel like. Watch me go at it again.

Fine. I think you should make songs about other things that are not related to this game. Some of the recording are off and guitar & you is out of tune, i usually let people know that, and now you too have been brought into the light. Work harder and maybe you'll get to play "Frank n' Beans" infront of a packed Hyde Park or something. Good luck.

Your first comment that isn't a trolling comment I'm impressed. Most my songs I recorded on my pc in my computer room at home, frank and beans was recorded in a professional studio and you can hear the difference. I respect if you think I sing out of tune but my guitar is always in tune and on time. I sing in a lower tone that may not be pleasant on everyone's ears that's why I always sing live and different versions on my teamspeak you should come hear me live sometime....

I have a new song I just finished but contemplaying wether I should release it tonight or save it for a few days since I already released 2 xmas songs in the last cpl days.

Build up the suspense, look what happened to Cliff Richard.

Btw - the Fresh Prince one is my fav so far.

Edited by Fraggle

Here is my latest song hope you all enjoy it as much as I did performing.