ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

]TPG[ Total Punishment Gaming - Community Recruitment [Established Private Hive]

Fair point. no problem, i just didn't expect this would happen on private hive......

there's usually an admin on, or 5 mins from a computer so rollbacks are often done within minutes.

the only time that isn't the case is during late night EST. we're all fast asleep, unfortunately.

server is currently down for a daycc update. no estimated outage length, as the update has messed with our db. we're currently working out the kinks.

i'll post as soon as it's going to be back up.

we're at nearlyy 200 vehicles, and we think it's right about where we'd want to keep it.

but we're always looking for feedback on this and any other issue you, the players, think needs to be discussed.

so hop in game and in ts and let us know what you think!

still waiting for a 1.7.5.1-compatible dayzcc update.

but until then, we're still rocking 1.7.4.4

added some new vehicles (covered pickups, lada limos and a new type of moto) and some new vehicle spawn points as well. so hop in a give us a try! just watch out for NF and [NCOM] and, to a lesser extent, SCUMBAG. they're our resident bandit groups (none are affiliated with ]TPG[ of course!)

we're (finally) on a (cobbled together) 1.7.5.1 bliss package!

once crosire updates dayzcc for 1.7.5.1, we'll be moving to that again.

for now, custom donator loadouts are not working and there are a few other bugs that don't necessarily happen on 1.7.5.1 stock pub hive servers. please note any bugs you find on our forums or in teamspeak.

hummer and mh6j both added with custom spawn points.

also we reworked the random gear spawn script for our vehicles (most notably we added all of the new weapons to the vehicle spawn loot table) and our custom loadouts are back working.

we're probably holding another green mt. like event this weekend so if you're interested in seeing what we're all about, hop in ts and in game and join in the fun!

we're constantly working on the hive and other database tweaks, so your input is invaluable.

so please come play on us106, hop in teamspeak and let us know how we're doing on our forums!

we've just been informed by our server host that sometime yesterday our box had an unfortunate hard drive crash.

this means all of our servers will be down for the majority - if not all - of this weekend. furthermore, once this mess is cleaned up we have no guarantee that anything will be as it was in the past.

this is, of course, of little impact to games like tf2, cs:s, cs:go, chivalry and natural selection 2 - except perhaps the resetting of some stats, etc.. dayz, however, is a whole other animal. we hope that our dayz db will remain largely unaffected, but we won't know for sure until our host can migrate our servers to another box. we are looking into perhaps changing box location to a more centrally located datacenter, but no decisions have been made in that regard. it's likely that our ip(s) will change, so please be aware of that.

please check this thread, along with our forums (totalpunishmentgamin.com) for any and all updates.

we are currently hosting a temporary teamspeak (54.235.176.166) and updates may be given quicker there, but rest assured they will be posted both here an on our forums asap.

we apologize for this interruption in service, and we hope to have it fixed as quickly as possible. we appreciate both your patience and your continued support of ]TPG[ and our gaming community.

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

We moved!

198.24.161.202:2302 DayZ - TPG Private Hive VA US106 [DayZ 1.7.5.1/101747] [Regular, Max Vehicle, *Always Day*]

Thanks to Dagger and Jiggyballs, our DayZ, tf2 and cs servers are back up!

Below is the info for our DayZ server:

198.24.161.202:2302 *NEW IP* DayZ - TPG Private Hive VA US106 [DayZ 1.7.5.1/101747] [Regular, Max Vehicle, *Always Day*]

Please note 1) the new ip and 2) the database is brand new - meaning if you've played on us106 before you character, vehicles, tents, etc are GONE. This is in no way ideal, but such is life.

For more info, please head to totalpunishmentgaming.com

Stay safe, chernarus!

Come join us over at US106! With the server coming back fresh, it's a great opportunity to find vehicles! I have seen many at spawn points and on roads all throughout Chernarus in my travels today ranging from bicycles to biplanes. See you guys around!

Cntrl, just an idea.

Would be very helpful if you put on first post bandit list and friendly list from your experience. I know its peace of work and you can not cover all players, but main core of bandits would be very helpful.

Cntrl, just an idea.

Would be very helpful if you put on first post bandit list and friendly list from your experience. I know its peace of work and you can not cover all players, but main core of bandits would be very helpful.

check our forums @ totalpunishmentgaming.com

we try to keep an updated list of the bandits who frequent our server.

we've added some custom buildings to certain areas in an effort to make more of the map 'worth your while.'

so be on the lookout for new apartments, general stores, military tents and more!

back from my work conference and i'm hoping to log in a little later this evening.

did i miss anything?

and downfall... do you really need MORE people to kill?