ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

]TPG[ Total Punishment Gaming - Community Recruitment [Established Private Hive]

you were being a jackass to an admin, so he warned you to stop.

i'm not sure how that's childish :/

in other news, we had some awesome times with our new chopper pilot. he's nuts.

we've been toying with vehicle counts and spawn locations as well as slowly adding new vehicles to the spawn list. so, if you play here, let us know what you think!

we're also looking at creating some custom loadouts as a reward for people who have donated. we've been pleasantly surprised by the number of donations we've received so far and we're hoping to be able to give something back to those in the dayz community who have helped our servers and community grow and remain strong.

had an absolute blast this weekend with all sorts of people, new and old.

so thanks to all who participated. that scavenger hunt was one of the most fun things i've done in dayz to date.

we've started playtesting our different proposed donator rewards loadouts, and we're hoping to get them balanced and implemented before december 1st.

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

This server is awesome. I swear. :D

Good admins and lots of nice regulars. It's almost always filled with tons of people :P

we've been having some issues meshing 1.7.4.4 with the hive we're running, but we think we've got vehicles behaving as intended in this patch.

any bugs or glitches - especially those with characters or vehicles - should be pm'd to an admin on our forums, or brought up in teamspeak.

hope everyone had a good thanksgiving break - at least those of you who are american - i know we did... lots of dayz was played, lots of fun was had by all.

ironed out some database issues, so join up and let us know what you think!

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

updated our db, which unfortunately cleared all of our custom spawn points, vehicle or otherwise, so it'll be a few days until we can be back at 110+ vehicles, but we HAVE added the plane, BAF offroads and the new helis.

so come join in the fun! US106 - where dayz dreams come true (;

been a few days since i've bumped this... been swamped at work and, you know, it's the holidays and all that.

but US106 is still going strong - we're full most nights, so come on down!

i'm a total idiot! there was some... unpleasantness involving a ddos attack and a bad part at the datacenter.

the server's ip is now: 209.222.93.91 (not .90), same with our teamspeak - time to edit the op...

also: i've been playing a lot the past couple days and i feel the vehicle balance is near perfect.

i've been hearing the same from a lot of our regular players. what say you?

i'm a total idiot! there was some... unpleasantness involving a ddos attack and a bad part at the datacenter.

the server's ip is now: 209.222.93.91 (not .90), same with our teamspeak - time to edit the op...

also: i've been playing a lot the past couple days and i feel the vehicle balance is near perfect.

i've been hearing the same from a lot of our regular players. what say you?

Vehicles are OK but there is something different since i play with you guys couple months ago. I tried play with you guys couple last weeks and it wasn't fun like before. Now is only kill everybody on sight. Well, you guys made your choice and good luck with it. I think its a bad way to attract ppl to your server. Personally me - i'm done. Thanks for the game anyway.

i'm sorry you got that impression. you must have played with a small portion of our people because most of us are usually friendly until fired upon or otherwise threatened.

what time of day and with whom were you playing?

This community is awful. A friend and I raided their base on DayZ and they responded by permanently banning us from their server. When we asked about it, they called us hackers, because only hackers raid your base of course. I joined their TF2 server. Everybody, even people who I didn't even know, started to insult me. I was banned from their TF2 server as well.

Edited by Pomegranate

Ctrl, last night around 2.10am hacker nuked server - all died. Will you guys roll it back?

This community is awful. A friend and I raided their base on DayZ and they responded by permanently banning us from their server. When we asked about it, they called us hackers, because only hackers raid your base of course. I joined their TF2 server. Everybody, even people who I didn't even know, started to insult me. I was banned from their TF2 server as well.

frankly, i can't believe you're still on this. it was, what, 6 months ago that you hacked after getting upset that we were annoyed you kept losing our vehicles on a public hive and stopped being friendly? seems like a silly waste of everyone's time - but thanks for bumping our thread!

those of you reading this unfortunate exchange, i implore you to listen to neither of us.

instead, come join our server and make up your own mind what kind of community we are. but i can assure you of one thing: no one has ever been banned for either rading our base, stealing our vehicles or killing us. unless they hacked doing it.

Ctrl, last night around 2.10am hacker nuked server - all died. Will you guys roll it back?

in general, we don't roll back if the 'valid' restore point is more than an hour old.

we feel, though the people affected by the hacker lose out, rollbacks any longer than this usually affect even more people and in-game manhours. that being said, it is sometimes easy to roll back individuals though i make no guarantees. if you'd like, please contact me via pm here, or on our forums at totalpunishmentgaming.com

in general, we don't roll back if the 'valid' restore point is more than an hour old.

we feel, though the people affected by the hacker lose out, rollbacks any longer than this usually affect even more people and in-game manhours. that being said, it is sometimes easy to roll back individuals though i make no guarantees. if you'd like, please contact me via pm here, or on our forums at totalpunishmentgaming.com

Fair point. no problem, i just didn't expect this would happen on private hive......