idkname123

Any one want to partner up or have a team i can join?

I've been playing dayz for a while now and it kinda got lonely so im looking for someone to partner up with or to join a team. maybe to start a team also. I am an experienced player. If you want me to join a group or team im not over 20 years old so it can't have age restriction. I am mature for my age i would say so i dont really argoue with anyone unless they argue with me first

If you are interested in a community where having a good time is one of the most important things then you should check out my recruitment thread in this forum called "PARABELLUM GAMING NEEDS YOU!"

We are a group of mostly older player ( in between 20-xx) but we have also younger members, maturity is important not the age!

We are multigaming concentrated on ARMA 2 and its mods, mostly DayZ.

If you are interested, then check out my thread where every needed information is given, like TS and the forums!

Hope to see you soon!

Cypher, Parabellum Gaming - Admin

hi im new to DAYZ, iv just made a skype account and im all ready to meet new people and hopefully start off a clan in the future, but for now i need in game buddies to stroll around with :)

Skype - Never..Alone