Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyBusta

Looking for a UK/Europe based, Adult (21+) mature group

I want to join a group that takes the game seriously, not play with kids or other adults who just want 'to have a laugh'. I want to scavenge and survive with a group of people with teamwork and clear comms, it's how I enjoy the game.

I have every comms programme you can think of with a clear microphone and I enjoy squad-tactics and fair play.

I want to play with people who play the game for it's immersion and the excitement of surviving.

If I share the same thoughts as you, please contact me.

I'm 16, but on the mature side, when i meet people online they normally think i'm 20 anyway, but i play dayz on my own and its rather dull so you can add me on steam if you like and maybe we can play some time,

steam: MR_BOOTY

HKT (HunterKillerTeam) Recruiting.

20+ (and mature)

We need:

1 – sniper

4 – CQB players

Should understand IMT.

Hackers, scripter’s, dupers and alt-F4’s need not apply.

Must have skype.

If interested, do not reply to this post, PM me with your quals and questions and we can exchange contact (skype) information.

^^ Is that not a US based clan?

But yeah this is EXACTLY what im looking for too xD So if you do find one could you be kind enough to tell me mate so i can try join too xD I will do the same ofc if I find one :)

EDIT: In the meantime till you do find a clan like this, if you wanna team up, join me on Teamspeak: 85.236.100.85:11607 (That goes for anyone else that likes to play this way)

Edited by Rooneye