Sign in to follow this  
DragoValhar

Ahhh.. Karma. Smells like Victory.

I've taken a rather long break from DayZ and the last couple days I came back to play a little. Day before yesterday I wandered around with my leftovers from my previous playing. A DMR 9 Mags, a Mk 48 3 Mags, revolver, almost every tool but a bit lax on the medical supplies. I wandered around good ol' Stary and then was dropped with broken legs, I Machine gunned all the nearby zombies managed to morphine and bandage before the second shot went off. It missed. So I spent 20 minutes giving my persuer the run-a-round and I offloaded the DMR and all the mags in the woods so he couldn't get them in case he caught up to me and took me down.. I finally caught sight of him after doubling back at a diferent angle, unfortunately server restarted before I could set up an ambush.

Then today I logged in and decided to head to Cherno see if I could help any fresh spawners. I was also all out of meds from the afore mentioned sniper. So being the intelligent person I am I head down towards Cherno and notice a Ural ride off to the east away from cherno on the highway. I shrug it off and make my way to the single medical box that spawns behind the hospital and start loading up on stuff, couple blood bags, epi pens and morphine. Then my screen starts to shake. I blink, close the menu, just in time to see the baby blue ural pull up infront of me. Over voice chat I greet them, and stand up, lower my weapon and step three feet closer to the truck. I proceed to talk to them, and then the passenger hops out and mows me down with her own Mk 48. I sigh and shake my head, then click the respawn button.

Komarovo. Two cities away, heading back towards cherno since I stll need meds. I grab an axe and make my way over there, stopping by the Balota med tents and grabbing a G17 off one of the stands. Then I keep on to Cherno, once I get there I make a trip to the supermarket picking up a Crossbow, the church and two of the apartments finding an Alice Pack, figuring my body would've been stripped and looted since they had the truck to store it all immediately but I decide to check anyway to see if there is anything still in the med box.. Low and behold despite my long absence the Ural is sitting there still. Without a second thought I hop in the drivers seat and steal their truck. Once I'm out past Prigorodky I get out, save the truck and check it's contents. To my dismay My beloved Mk48 wasn't inside. But it did have a L85AWS, M107, AS50. Then I notice they commited a Cardinal Sin of DayZ. They Left 3 Satchel Charges in the Truck. I get back in and drive out to the wilds. I sacrifice my Crossbow and steal both sniper rifles and the L85, then with great pleasure I set up the three Satchels and walk away. After I'm safely out of range, I slide my mouse wheel down to Touch of Bombs, and then Boom.

However just as an extra little bit of revenge I leave this on the map.

http://s22.photobuck...nt=KarmaFTW.png

It pays not to shoot first ask questions later sometimes. "Strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." I believe is the phrase. Just think about that next time you find someone.

• Like 9

Good job. Stuff like this would probably happen to me, but once I went on a killing spree in cherno with some clan friends. Karma is still getting me back for that :P

Must of felt good to screw up some guy's Ural and take his weapons for being a dick to you.

Would have done the same if the opportunity arisen.

Oh yea, felt amazing. Just wish I'd have checked my body, I miss my MK 48 :/

edit: Then I log in dead and am teleported to debug plains. Glorious. -.-

Edited by DragoValhar