tajer69@hotmail.com

Bravehearts looking for mature players

If you got room

I'm a 31 yo uk bambi here looking for uk group, been avoiding peeps and figure i'm missing the best part of the game.

Steam name Blackout

hi man,sent you a request on steam

Steam ID The Scarecrow.

I'm a 30 something gamer, been playing dayz for a while but similar to the above poster, I've been lone wolfing it for a while and would like to team up woth a few people.

hi scarecrow got you added and on the forum welcome m8.

blackout i tried a search on steam but there are to many m8 just add me instead steam id tajertam or join our steam page dayz bravehearts and ill add you there :)

When you say "over 21" do you actually want 22+ or it is 21 and over? Also what is your playstyle so to speak. Are you good, neutral, bad? It would be good to know what your clan's morals are.

Hi

Dont know if your still recruiting?

Looking for a UK based clan to team up with, been playing DayZ for about 3 weeks now and just getting into it.

I'm 60 and was playing COD4 MW over the last few years, Was a senior blue member and match captain in a clan called PST - Phoenix Sniper Team which had members worldwide, unfortunately COD 4 started to die as a game and PST went over to WOT which was not my sort of game

MY steam account name is apf51 and my Dayz profile name is Seb, on most nights about 9 o'clock for a couple of hours playing on a non PVP server.

Let me know either way

cheers

Seb.

My steam profile is in my signature. Easy click and add "if" you want.

Also I am currently 21 but you said older than 21. So that's up to you. Currently do own a mic.

Still want to know about stuff like

• Do you KoS?
  • Do you give warnings to people before you take action against people (If needed)
  • Based on your steam-page do you go to other servers or do you just stick to your own?

Edited by Shiki Nanaya

Hey I will be getting dayz at the end of the month and was wandering if there is space in your clan. I'm 24 and a mature player. My steam I'd is Viper1988

Edited by Sharply

looking for a couple more peeps to come and join us just loaded mercenary mod onto server which looks like fun .

so if you fancy it come and join us :)

Hi, im interested in joinning the clan, im 25+ EU player with fluent non native english, left a post in steam group and a buddy request on steam.

Thx