Prevail

Someone barricaded me?

So..someone barricaded me in a house? He told me not to move, I heard chains clanking, and the front door has metal and shit all in it..What do I do now?

it's like an army type barricade.

Edited by Prevail

Okay. I broke my leg on it, and i'm bleeding. I fucking hate dicks like this, I find a gun (rare occasion for me) and I get fucked.

That really blows man, its harsh. Best thing you could have done is switched servers. Don't let it deter you from the game though.

Some hints for gearing up.

Start off by going to the two coastal cities, Cherno and Electro, and loot the supermarkets, fire stations, and churches. Next hit Balota airfield, which is just north of a town called 'balota which is also along the coast. You can find a chernarus map on google and using the coast you should be able to find your way to these places without a compass or in game map.

After you hit these places you probably will have a map, in which case you can just make a waypoint to North west airfield, which is the airfield in the northwestern part of the map (duh).

This is what I do on a new character, and while it probably sounds cowardly, I usually try to find a server where its only me or me and 1 other person playing, just to minimize risk until I gear up,

Good luck man, and have faith in this game its going a long way, and you're in on the ground floor.

Just hop to and empty server and get out just fine. I don't know if you're still hurt, but I can help if so.

No idea what that guy said, but I'm giving him beans anyways.

Oh god, I love doing this to people, its fucking hilarious except I don't tell them, just barricade them in and let them starve ( Or server hop)

Remil, have my beans - it had to be said, and you said it. Of course, I've no idea what you said but well done anyway! :thumbsup: :beans: