EximiusMiles

[US][Role Play Group]

This might seem dumb but I got done watching all 2 seasons and episode one of season 3 of the walking dead and I starting wondering how cool would it be to make a Role Play group where we role play and act like we are in a real zombie apocalypse. If you don't like role playing then you should leave this topic and never return to it, for those of you that like Role Playing this will be pretty fun because we just won't be role playing with 2 - 4 people. I will try to get up to 7 - 12 people and from there we can do a really fun role play. Of course there will be some requirement such as, you will have to be 14 years old or older, you will need to know what roleplaying is, and you will need to be mature.

Reply the application below and we will get back to you.

I'll be on all night.

​What is your experience with RP?:

• Like 2

13 ok?

1 week as a driver

​What is your experience with RP?: I don't understand this question, but I guess six months as a scout.

you will have to be 14 years old or older, you will need to know what roleplaying is, and you will need to be mature.

I love role play. Of course, for legal reasons, I would need to ask that everyone in the group is at least 18. <_< Don't want to get in trouble for THAT again....

What is your experience with RP?: I where Role-playing in diferent Life mod RPGs and im good sniper and pilot also good in close quarter combat

Edited by YourMom!

Experience with RP: I've played a ton of garry's mod on role playing, I've played San Andreas multiplayer on a roleplaying server, I have also roleplayed DayZ before with a group that eventually fell apart, cus of inactivity ofcourse. More than 5 years of roleplaying :).

I speak fluently english (atleast thats what I got)

Also, will we be PvP'ing ,or just surviving? I want to hunt players and get some action in, not just search for items all day long.

I love role play. Of course, for legal reasons, I would need to ask that everyone in the group is at least 18. <_< Don't want to get in trouble for THAT again....

he said roleplay, not foreplay.

Rp experience: Played six months on a GTA:SAMP Rp server and around the same amount of time on a minecraft one.

no skype: Steam: Dragon_shadow43 or Strazyplus (will use skype if needed)

​What is your experience with RP?: many years, fourms games ect

interested in rp with a group but not some group wanting to be a clan.

Edited by (TMW) Strazyplus

RP experience: Several years worth of Dungeons and Dragons. And Forum Games

RP experience: played sahrani-life on old Arma also role-played during multi-day airsoft events