mediocreyeti@gmail.com

Worst Group in DayZ (Old Man?)

Well I was just minding my own business sniping elektro when I notice a dead player with a coyote backpack in one of the fire stations. I run down there and go inside and get shot by a man with an l85. I get an elektro spawn after that so I am looking for revenge. I look in almost every building and all i can find is a Makarov with 4 mags. Fuck it. I run over to where i died and see another player running over there. I go in the opposite entrance as him and see him trying to loot a body on the stairs and I shoot him in the head. Then I run behind the wall to reload. Two guys in walk down the stairs and I could see them in 3rd person. I quickly move around expecting to die and shoot one in the head a few times and see a death message. Reload. Jump around again and and kill the other guy by some miracle. They both landed shots on my I think but it was an l85 so it only took me down to like 6k. Then I run up the stairs and see ANOTHER guy and i start to fire but he combat logs. I loot and hide all the bodys. I have an m14 at this point and am just logging back in 15 minutes later after i got something to drink. I walk up the fire station stairs. There is one of them again with an l85 and then the same pussy combat logs from earlier.

Worst group in dayz. One of there names was "Old Man?"

Those rapscallions certainly got their come upense !

You sound incredible, can you start streaming soon, I'm sure the entire community would be as impressed as I am.

Okay so im not going to "quote" the post above me for itl take up too much room.

I think, after much thought, that this is referring to a "sexcam" site. DO NOT CLICK LINK

I took German for three years in Highschool I know what im talking about! ;)