cmsself2009@yahoo.com

Gotta love people who can't handle the fact they died.

I think it's kind of funny how people can't just accept that they died in this game.

Two servers in a row I get banned from last night.

First server me and my friend join we find the off-road truck at the airfield. We go over to investigate and some guy with an AK starts firing at us from about 500 meters away. I'm being shot at, so of course I shoot back at him. Lucky me I have an AS50 so I won that war easily. Well unluckily for me the guy we happened to kill was an admin, who swiftly banned us both for "hacking."

Next? I join another server in which I find a bus. Now, I hate buses, I really do. They're annoying to drive and are terribly slow, but it beats walking. So I take it. I head out to Stary and there I find myself a broken down UAZ. I can't find any parts to repair it so I head over to Cherno. Once arriving in Cherno I again see another off-road truck outside of the industrial district. I'm a bit more precautious this time around, and sure enough I start getting fired at by an M4. Luckily, I again had the advantage with an AKM so I took him out. Also unluckily again he happened to be a member of the clan that frequents the server, and proceeds to get me banned for, can you guess? Hacking.

Some people, I swear. Accept the fact that you died with some dignity. Don't go running to your superiors like a little child when a big bad man kills you. Makes me hate playing this game sometimes.

Edited by Coryuken

I agree with you on the butthurt admins, and hackusations.

However...

Its really fucking annoying getting killed. Especially when not participating in a hostile nor odd action. Example..went into a private server, dude had a chopper, asked him to pick me up, he did, 8 dudes, were parachuting outta the chopper, some guy is like "Get that m107" so I did, then they kill me. Mind you i came there with a hatchet only. Fucking scrubs. Then he tells me "I told you NOT to get it." so the admin of the server didnt care or whatever. I mean I was using my hatchet to clear wrecked chopper zeds, and then they cant ask me nicely to drop the fucking thing?

For once I would love to play on a server where everyone isnt eating Cunt'n Crunch.™(TM BABY!)

Edited by Sheepdawg

What are trying to accomplish here, the admin probably banned you for a reason to. Why would an admin know that its you that killed him, did he saw you? Next time be more stealthier, so he cant ban you imo. I understand your ''anger'' but to me this just seems like bragging like a CoD kid that just got a 360 no-scope shot. I dont care about your adventure nor your kills. If you want a ban appeal, go to that thread.

I'm not trying to accomplish anything, I'm simply venting my anger over the fact that people can't handle their deaths.

He knew it was me because me and my friend were the only other people on the server, so he banned both of us right after I killed him.

Also, I don't know how I'm bragging, that one right there you just pulled straight out of your ass. I didn't realize there were rules against posting stories in the general discussion.

• Like 2

Dude pays money for dudes server. You kill dude, so dude says fuck you I pay money for this bitch. Dude says "Goodbye to you and your prick friend."

Unfortunately dude never has anyone playing on his server b/c of this. He is probobly a lowly motherfucker that has a car graveyard somewhere off the map and is scared of zombies to boot.

It's the comedy of this game. Anything can happen.