The Easterly Wood

#ReInvited.nl Server admin using hacks

Today we had some fun on this server until we unintentionally provoked the wrath of the server admins and we learned the hard way that in this private hives you should never do that.

After killing one of the server admins friends [shy] north of Elektro we were attacked by two black SUV (which were not enabled on this server) and after repeatedly breaking there cars (we had a Ural so ramming them broke the car) and them instantly repairing. They made numerous road blocks with the SUVs and after hitting both the people shooting at me (they were terrible shots and missed) they would not die however the SUV would be completely destroyed (all wheels completely gone), at which point they climbed back in and after 1-2 seconds the car was completely fixed and they where following again. When we saw the name tags of the drivers (Mars and Fohtez, both server admins) we used side channel to get them to back off.

The names of the two server admins:

62xyv.png

Hope this guys get what they deserve.

Hello

I'm the server owner. And i appreciate the free advertising you made for us.

But let me just reply on your story. first of all: Our server is private. Which means we can do whatever WE want.

And with that said. What if our admins do hack, to catch cheater ? I think all server owners know the frustration of being powerless to hackers.

And they will love to have such things as: admin tools. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/102520-new-dayz-spectating-tools-for-server-admins/

We have very active admins and we will first spy you guys down before we ban/kick or whatever.

Thanks for reading and have some beanz

Edited by Marsnator
  • Like 2