Sign in to follow this  
SlickShoes

Solo player looking to finally group

Hi,

I have been playing DayZ off and on since around april/may time, throughout that time I have played solo, I did try to join a group once but didn't really work anything out as the play times I had were different from the group.

I am based in the UK, I have a working mic and headset, I can install whatever voice program is necessary. Sometimes I may be on a voice channel but not talking too much (this means my wife is watching TV)

I am getting a little tired of only looking after myself in game and want to work with others and try and help out a team. I am fairly laid back so would prefer to group up with people not taking the game 100% seriously but do still play most nights of the week.

I have had most of the good loot in the game at some point or another, I have been a bandit and I have also tried to help as many people as possible. The only thing I have bad luck with is tents, I think I have found 3 in my months of gaming. I have consumed one can of mountain dew in my DayZ lifespan and it tasted worse than coke.

If there are any groups or other individuals looking for someone to play with just let me know!

Cheers!

• Like 1

im not really in a group and and pretty have the same story as you. we can be partners if your not already in a group :beans: