Sign in to follow this  
Poor_Survivor

Would anyone be interested in this?

A clan that specializes in cqc murdering, rather than sniping. Get into the nitty gritty with small arms, and just hunt survivors and heros, including stalking and hunting players. I think this would be much more interesting than the average pvpers, cuz every time, we put our life on the line. Specialize in cruel kills, like breaking peoples legs and ringing the dinner bell, that type of thing. Yeah we'd die, but have fun doing it

This is how I primarily play. Sniper play is boring as fuck, and it's all everyone does... sits on a hill or behind a tree with a sniper rifle. It's way more enjoyable when you can employ tactics that don't revolve around sitting there before you let out one bullet, relocating and doing it again. I'd be interested in a server that has no snipers, however just a clan that uses such tactics, not really.

• Like 1

I've got to say, hunting is one of the most enjoyable things on this game. On my private hive server I mainly try to help people out, but there's always those unappeciative people or people who want to camp freshspawns..

When people like this do log on to the server, I make sure I hunt them quietly and patiently. Sometimes I'll even allow them to loot a little, all the while I'm creeping ever closer to my vantage point. Once I have the shot, I make sure it's quick and clean; I don't like giving players like that a second to recognize what might be going on. One shot to the head is all I need, and the deal is done for both me and my target. After that I creep back a good 100m to my getaway vehicle and continue to travel the land of Chernarus..

It truly is great to know that you've just eliminated another player with a crack of just one bullet. Not a trace of me and my rifle except for the pile of bones that was once a living survivor. It seems to be the most aggravating (from my personal experience) to be shot and not have answers as to where you were shot from. Guess my previous years of CoD have left bad marks on me.

What servers are you playing on?

I'd love to play more close-combat in dayz, making some use of my MP5SD6 or Bizon