Mafit

PARABELLUM GAMING NEEDS YOU!

OFFICIAL PARABELLUM GAMING DAYZ

RECRUITMENT THREAD

http://s8.postimage....nd_BETA_5_2.jpg

Hello there,

If your reading this section of the forums- Im assuming you're looking for a team to play with. With that in mind, Let me tell you about Parabellum Gaming.

Before you continue reading and you are in the mood to see some videos:

This is the first and very small promotion for the Fire Department of our LIFE MOD section

NEW PROMO !!

and This is how we have fun on the private hive, well read the description of the vid ;)

What does Parabellum mean?

Literally, It's latin. It mean's "get ready for war", like in "si vis pacem para bellum" - if you want peace, prepare for war. It also refers to the 9mm ammunition of the same name.

What is Parabellum Gaming?

We are a new Multi-Gaming Community. When our last clan Fell due to poor leadership at the top, Us remaining members chose to move on to start our own community- One with No drama, No fighting - One focused on the games we play and our community of members.

What Games do you play?

Obviously, DayZ; But we also support other games- Regular Arma 2 + ACE/ACRE, Arma 2 LIFE MOD, Minecraft (Tekkit), Planetside 2. Aside from 'oficially supported' games, A number of us also group up on other games for coop play such as DCS, EVE, WoW, etc.

Why should I join Parabellum?

We are attempting to build a community that is focused on the enjoyment of it's members- Not on sponsors, Advertisers, etc. We rely on, and are thankful for- the Generosity of our members to keep us going.

What are the Requirements to Join Paramellum?

1. You must have Teamspeak 3 + Mic. Our comunity is based on Cooperative play.

2. 18+ (For both Maturity and legal reasons)

3. You are expected to demonstrate a reasonable level of maturity. We try to have a relaxed atmosphere- You can laugh have fun and share dirty jokes with your new friends, that's all fine- But you are in turn expected to act your age and respect other members and the comunity as a whole. There will be no tolerance for "drama queens".

4. No Hacks/Cheats/Exploiting. We have a strict policy on this. We dont care at all Where you did it or why. If there is sufficient proof (eg. logs, in some cases videos) of you using hacks/exploits/etc on ANY SERVER you will be banned from our comunity regardless of past or current contributions. No one will be buying them selves and 'exemption' from the rules.

If you have any questions, Feel free to ask/comment here- Also feel free to join our teamspeak- ts55.gameservers.com:9330

You can find our Temporary forums Here! (clicky)

DayZ US 1337 (GMT -5) -Hosted By Parabellum Gaming is our PRIVATE HIVE Day-Z Server !!!

If you cant find it with the name just direct connect to 216.155.140.97 Port: 2302

We are looking forward to see you soon !

Parabellum Gaming Kindly wishes all the best of luck in the zombie apocolypse!

Edited by Mafit

Oh i forgot to mention that we have a 80+ Vehicle Cap on the server !

That means, that almost every spawn holds a car with every server restart!!

I'm not 18 but i am mature for my age i don't tend to argue with anyone unless they argue with me first. I don't hack cheat or exploit on any server also i do have most games that you have. I have been playing dayz alone so i finally looking to join someone.

Hello!

Good to hear your motivation!

Pleas jump on our Teamspeak for a Short interview with one of our Leading members with the server group "Council"

Plus, go on the forums and register there.

then we can set you up!

TS:

ts55.gameservers.com:9330

Forums:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Parabellum_Gaming

-cheers

Info just rolled in, soon we will have another custom made Day-Z Private Hive on the island of Panthera!

With more vehicles, even military ones, and specific zombie behaviour and PETS :D u can have your own little Parrot in the zombie apocalypse !

Check us out guys ;)

Edited by Mafit

So all I have to do is pop onto your TS and have an interview? Sounds easy enough what country you all based?

So all I have to do is pop onto your TS and have an interview? Sounds easy enough what country you all based?

basically hop on Ts get interviewed, hop on forums sign up, read Rules, set up an application form, and yes after that you are good to go.

Most of the members are USA and Canadian, though we have a few EU members like myself.

Any Info you need to do so, is given.

Hope to see you soon !

i havent seen you so far? though i have seen others following this post, PBG ishappy with every new member ! :D