thejackrabbit

You Get What You Pay For Survival Servers, Dayz.st, Hfbservers, Vilayer

right now my server works great but only problem is with the map tool, when i right click to add a vehicle nothing come up or happens

you have to restart the server first. vehicles don't just spawn unless your hacking.

Ive rented from HFB and had a great experience. They just didn't have the newest features like BEC and Anti-Hax, Map Tools and full access to your data base. So I decided to go to Survival Servers and it's been a horrible experience look through their advertising post and you will see complaint after complaint. They seem to think 24 hour to 72 hours is acceptable for answering tickets. I've had my Survival Server up and running for a few weeks and during that whole time we haven't had access to all of our features.

ya i put a ticket in yesterday still no response its been 24 hours

you have to restart the server first. vehicles don't just spawn unless your hacking.

look it says you can place a vehicle/vehicle spawn. look at this link it says vehicle drag and drop

http://survivalservers.com/#4

then here http://www.survivalservers.com/announcements.php?id=32

it says: -Fully automated Vehicle Insert with GPS coordinates. Right-click anywhere on the map to add a vehicle.

so ya not trying to hack just tryin to make more vehicles on map

look it says you can place a vehicle/vehicle spawn. look at this link it says vehicle drag and drop

http://survivalservers.com/#4

then here http://www.survivalservers.com/announcements.php?id=32

it says: -Fully automated Vehicle Insert with GPS coordinates. Right-click anywhere on the map to add a vehicle.

so ya not trying to hack just tryin to make more vehicles on map

and it also says you can creat new spawn point if you click create new spawn and there is nothing that says that

Thanks for this!

DAYZ.ST are garbage... Ever tried emailing their support? It's been weeks now and Im still waiting for a response on my issue :(

I wont be continuing with them once my subscription finishes so it's good to see the other alternatives.

Thanks for this!

DAYZ.ST are garbage... Ever tried emailing their support? It's been weeks now and Im still waiting for a response on my issue :(

I wont be continuing with them once my subscription finishes so it's good to see the other alternatives.

We answer questions within 12 hours, if it's been 'weeks' then your message was marked as spam by google's filters for some reason - send me a PM instead.

Edited by ersan191

We answer questions within 12 hours, if it's been 'weeks' then your message was marked as spam by google's filters for some reason

Really???? the old "your message was marked as spam" that's awfully convenient... <_<

So people shouldn't send support requests to your offical support email? They should... PM you here?? Okaay

:emptycan:

Edited by the horror

Really???? the old "your message was marked as spam" that's awfully convenient... <_<

So people shouldn't send support requests to your offical support email? They should... PM you here?? Okaay

:emptycan:

The oldest unanswered e-mail in our inbox is 24 hours old

JESOtxn.png

Some advice, if your e-mail isn't answered in a timely manner you should seek alternative methods of contacting whoever it is that you are trying to contact. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Great customer service there Ersan. Didn't anybody tell you it's unprofessional to be patronising and condescending to customers?

And you wonder why your servers are constantly getting DDOS'd all the time.

Good luck in YOUR future endeavours... You're gonna need it at this rate.

i think im switching to a different hoster cuz right now survival servers sucks balls theres litterally something wrong everyday and now my server status is unknown, i mean WTFF

I took the dayzpriv three day free trial and think they are awesome almost immediate response and everything works great give the new guys a try for free you'll see what I mean

If anyone is interested, I am trying to find a couple of people who are looking to rent a private hive server. I can offer a private hive server on my dedicated box, you would get full database access and would be able to control your server via the excellent DayZ Control Center panel by Crosire. The server is a high spec server running on dual SSD's and hosted in a Paris, France datacenter with 100mbit uplink port :) The MySQL database is hosted locally on my server box and is completely independent from any other hive/database :)

Let me know via PM if you're interested :)

Cheers!

Panda

Edited by -Panda

Dayz.st!!!! YOU ARE THE WORST HOST I HAVE EVER HAD! Mr.Ersan here, who i have posted how him and allan in customer support have treated us right here ----> http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-st-server-database-hacked.8570/ does not care at all about his customers. Our server DB was hacked and wiped 3 times in the last 10 hours and nothing has been done about it. I was ridiculed for not automatically KNOWING that i needed to put CellKill in the email i sent, NO MATTER WHAT all i got was a condescending response even when they said to email ASKING them to lock DB (being in irc chat with them wasnt enough HAD to email them) he didnt inform me correctly of WHOS ip had to be set in the DB to stop it from getting hacked so i provided mine and our other admins IP's only to get a response in IRC of "LOL You just dont understand anything chronic im tired of explaining" and "i meant OUR ip" and then the public realease of my confidential IP that was sent to them through EMAIL ONLY in irc chat all of which again is in the link i have provided. VERY unproffesional VERY ignorant and VERY condescending; that is a perfect description of dayz.st all lumped up into 3 words UNPROFFESIONAL IGNORANT CONDESCENDING! At the end of it all instead of a customer support guy saying "im sorry for your problems dear customer we are working on it" i got a description of HOW to exactly cancel my sub wit them and get a refund WOW what sort of company is this?! Ersan you deserve to go bankrupt and probably will with your attitude, as i can see here you have acted as childish as you did with me on here all over the web and towards Vilayer. You are very unproffesional and VERY horrible at your job. And even in the end they have not refunded me as they said they would let alone my server that they have not cancelled is still busted anyways LMAO what ever happened to the customer always being treated respectfully?! Whatever happened to proffesionalism in the work place?! WHAT HAPPENED TO PEOPLE THAT COULD WORK IN THIS FIELD WITHOUT BEING POMPUSS ARROGANT FAT NERDS?!

Woah, that is no way to treat a customer, I did have a DayZ.ST server before, didn't have any problems with them. Only a couple small things when we first started, but I managed to sort it out myself. Support was decent, and the IRC people were always helpful to me. :)

seriously just take the dayzpriv 3 day free trial and you'll see what I mean..24/7 live chat helps you in minutes not days...the panel is gangster and they treat you like a valued customer...I was so sick of the rude dick treatment I was getting from you know who but now that I switched I'm happy and recommend these guys to any player

Thought this would be a good time to bump due to certain server status's as of late.

• Like 1

This whole post is some great dialogue.  You have some of the Hosters logging in and interacting with all their customers, all the bullshit aside it's a good thing.  I have DayZ.ST and I might be changing to HFB because they seem to make it easier for the Overwatch mod to run.  I have tried with my server but can't get Overwatch or Breaking Point to run.

If anyone can email me or respond and walk me thru on how to get OW to run on my DayZ.ST server that would be great.  I have it downloaded on DayZ Commander but the OW batch file just isn't starting the server.

I do love the ease of use with Dayz.ST web controls.

ZombieWhisperer

This whole post is some great dialogue.  You have some of the Hosters logging in and interacting with all their customers, all the bullshit aside it's a good thing.  I have DayZ.ST and I might be changing to HFB because they seem to make it easier for the Overwatch mod to run.  I have tried with my server but can't get Overwatch or Breaking Point to run.

If anyone can email me or respond and walk me thru on how to get OW to run on my DayZ.ST server that would be great.  I have it downloaded on DayZ Commander but the OW batch file just isn't starting the server.

ZombieWhisperer

Overwatch is now available, change your map to Chernarus and Mod to Overwatch.

ZombieWhisperer

Stay away from HFB. They believe a 24 - 48 hour response time to tickets is acceptable and it says so in their support system. 

Stay away from HFB. They believe a 24 - 48 hour response time to tickets is acceptable and it says so in their support system. 

So, let me guess, you want the following.

Cheapest pricing

Highest performance

Super fast support

For

$15/mo....

HFB hits on the 2 I care about cheapest pricing and highest performance. You cant honestly expect super everything for .......$15/mo. which Is the cheapest pricing in the market. You want faster support, go pay more at vilayer or dayz.st. You lose performance with them but you get faster support. You cant have everything.

Edited by bloodbullet

Overwatch is now available, change your map to Chernarus and Mod to Overwatch.

Good to see another provider finally offering overwatch.

From our experience, we had 3 DayZ server on public hive :

Survival Server: failed, poor support, take a week to have DayZ update package, we moved to Vilayer.

Vilayer: was good until they decide to change our ip address, no more whitelist on public hive -> server dead (everything was lost, angry players, ...)

HFB: for the moment no problem at all, max 24h ticket responses, full FTP access, ACP well configured.

Dayz.ST is THE WORST! I had some issues with Vilayer and decide to give these guys a try. Oh what a mistake that was. Their servers have these HORRIBLE LAG spikes, most likely due to CPU bottleneck because they cram too many slots into one machine. They offer NO SUPPORT system, no ticket system only a IRC channel that is full of trolls. You are left with e-mail as the only option for support, but THEY TAKE FOREVER to reply, I'm talking 3 days to get an answer to your e-mail that completely ignores your request and solves nothing. I've been trying to get these guys to turn off auto aim on my server for 5 days now, my last e-mail to them was over 24 hours ago and they still haven't replied. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM DAYZ.ST.