Sign in to follow this  
Batsii

Wolf Pack Gaming #1 Private Hive

Guys Wolf Pack Gaming's New Private Hive Is Up!, we are looking for players who would like to join our server and experience a 40 slot, max vehicle server . we started this server to reduce hackers and cheating admins, we respond to server problems as fast as we possibly can and would love to see our server fill up with competitive clans and players who are looking for a long life, we also have Teamspeak coming soon,as admins we will also respond to ideas from the Dayz community to improve our servers.

Please try out our server we would love to see you on the field.

IP: 208.115.243.26:2802

Wolf Pack Gaming

• Like 1

I was on this server the other day lol supprizingly I had really good ping. I met one of the admin he was helpful. i teamed up with him to raid Cherno lol was good fun!!

I think this will become my regular server for awhile!

Uhm brilliant server, but only in the way its a smooth server with not a lot of lag.

unfortunatly this servers admins are all bandits and also host a bandit clan on their server, so if you're the unlucky players that arent fortunate enough to be in the "SCO" bandit clan or the "AWP/BWP" or if you're friendly beware that you will encounter around 10-20 bandits on at one time.. sad thing is that they are always geared up to the teeth and kill you on sight even if you're an UNARMED fresh spawn. its sad because it could be a good server and im sure its a good clan in other areas but maybe they should stick to battlefield 3 because its clear they dont have the players for a survival based game.

Edited by player1233
  • Like 1

Yeah these guys do not play nice, one minute they are friendly, the next they are shooting at you from a helicopter. Talking with them afterwards they are worse than I thought, trying to justify why they killed me and my friends despite us repeatedly telling them we were friendly, apparently we were a threat just driving round in a bus!!

And now I have been Banned for voicing my concern toward their style of play.... Also have been banned from their TS by some of their more childish members so I could not talk to the Admin about getting unbanned.

Edited by InspectorBumHat

Iam an admin on the server InspectorBumHat and Player1233 and reading these comments are pretty sad because we aren't bandits to fresh spawns or anyone that isn't a bandit themselves, we kill or be killed. bearing that in mind we only shoot armed people that are either a threat to us or a threat to others i.e a bandit. Not once have i heard you're concern InspectorBumHat. If you have been killed as a fresh spawn there isn't much we can do its apart of the game and probably by others, its a 40 slot server and most of the time its over half full, there are only about 7 of us in the AWP clan and about 5 in the SCO clan so there's more people than just us that are "geared up to the teeth".

Shaxta.

Yeah this has been resolved now after a chat with another admin and the players in question on TS. Perhaps I over reacted a little but nether the less I and two of my friends were killed by some of your members when we posed no possible threat to them or anyone else for that matter. They shot first (hell we hardly fired back as we were all frantically typing friendly into the side chat) from a helicopter at a bus, if they were not playing as bandits in that moment then they would have kept flying and left us be, however, they circled us shooting from the helicopter and then landed and finished us off. We were all friendly and had had dealings with them before so I did not expect this from them.