Sign in to follow this  
LiKExAlcatraz

Transporting vehicles?

Hello,

I´m new here and I have a question. Is it possible to transport small vehicles like motorcycles with other cars? For example the Ural Civilian?

Thanks.

Its not currently, although a mod for such has been made by a member of the community. It hasn't been implemented in DayZ.

if they add the transport helicopter you could theoretically hang a UAZ or a humvee on a rope and transport it by air

• Like 1

if they add the transport helicopter you could theoretically hang a UAZ or a humvee on a rope and transport it by air

What do you mean? Are there already ropes in the game, which can be used to attach things together?

Sry for my bad english, I´m german.

There are mods, however the compatibility for dayZ isn't always given

We once tried to get the mods DayZ and ACE working together, but there were more bugged things than normal ones

I dont know if it would make sense anyway, limiting the amount a single person can do is good for a game like DayZ, where teamwork should be important

Vehicle hoarding would be way more if you could transport them with a helo, and bicycles would be gone sooner than ever

Arma2 allows you to lift vehicles with the Chinook and Service Helicopters... I do not believe it has been implimented in the DayZ mod however.

How did you do it if its not in dayz?

ArmA. Or he could have set up DayZ mod and another mods on single player