{Gankz}TheKillaKlaws

GANKSTAZ - BANDIT CLAN

Main hero: booboofrsh24

where do you live ?: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Are you available on weekends: Yes

Are you an active player: Yes

What do you play more : Bandit

Hello guys, i have looked at your website and I decided to join, so here is my app:

Main hero: Badass, killing everyone and everything

Where do you live?: Ireland (not Irish)

What do you play more : Only DayZ, might buy War Z

Main hero: booboofrsh24

where do you live ?: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

What do you play more : Bandit

You are both accepted, welcome to the clan! Just apply on the website and wait for Klaws to get back!

Main hero: Name is Rulz (if thats what ur asking)

where do you live ?: Australia

Are you available on weekends: Most weekends

Are you an active player: Yes i go on most dayz

What do you play more : DAYZ only I'm afraid

idk i just want a group to play dayz with and get some kills in and stuff... and drive around in a car honking the horn at top volume

:)

Main hero: Name is Rulz (if thats what ur asking)

Are you available on weekends: Most weekends

Are you an active player: Yes i go on most dayz

What do you play more : DAYZ only I'm afraid

You are accepted, welcome to the clan! Register at the website and there is finally someone around my age group! (I am 15).

Edited by {Gankz}Chay

This is a layout of an application form from another clan that I realized wasn't what I was looking for. Overall, it really sums my experience, loyalty, and dependability up. As for your questions that I haven't answered in my application below: I live in Chicago, Illinois, Available on the weekends, Active practically 24/7, I play DayZ,cs1.6, cs:s,cs:go evenly, however I'd rather be playing Dayz with a well behaved and organized clan.

How often do you play dayz? 6-7 Days a week, roughly 6-5 hours at a time, depending on situation.

]What is your age? 21.

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): Nope. If anything, I was apart of a team that dissolved quickly due to no management.

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? Yes, very trustworthy. For all it's worth, I run many CS1.6, CS:S, and CS:GO servers as LSA/Root Admin, as well as been apart of a Zombie Mod community for CS:S, for 6 years now. (Note: None of that would never conflict with dayz time, my trustworthiness, or dependability.

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory Of course. Username Momoiya.

How long have you been playing dayz? mmm. Mid April, practically when It was released for testing.

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? Well other than me being a squad leader for 5v5 CS1.6, CS:S,CS:GO tournaments, maybe that speaks for itself..as well as being a squad leader in paintball matches and leadership credentials as an Eagle Scout.

What is your opinion on team killing? Question seems misguided in relation to circumstances. Although to generate some answer. I feel team killing by accident is a lack of awareness (and player should be questioned), and or team killing on purpose whether in anger, personal gain, or fun is absolutely unacceptable.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? Since, we would be using teamspeak. I would instantly voice chat this player asap, and based of quick judgement, I would either find cover, shoot my team member in the leg, get out of sight and continue to contact member. Anything escalating would result in taking the player out. Yes, this is a game, therefore emotional outbreaks are more or less irrelevant..but..He is my team member. Facts are what's going to solve issues.

Teamspeak Info:Momoiya

Edited by butterface
  • Like 1

This is a layout of an application form from another clan that I realized wasn't what I was looking for. Overall, it really sums my experience, loyalty, and dependability up. As for your questions that I haven't answered in my application below: I live in Chicago, Illinois, Available on the weekends, Active practically 24/7, I play DayZ,cs1.6, cs:s,cs:go evenly, however I'd rather be playing Dayz with a well behaved and organized clan.

How often do you play dayz? 6-7 Days a week, roughly 6-5 hours at a time, depending on situation.

]What is your age? 21.

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): Nope. If anything, I was apart of a team that dissolved quickly due to no management.

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? Yes, very trustworthy. For all it's worth, I run many CS1.6, CS:S, and CS:GO servers as LSA/Root Admin, as well as been apart of a Zombie Mod community for CS:S, for 6 years now. (Note: None of that would never conflict with dayz time, my trustworthiness, or dependability.

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory Of course. Username Momoiya.

How long have you been playing dayz? mmm. Mid April, practically when It was released for testing.

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? Well other than me being a squad leader for 5v5 CS1.6, CS:S,CS:GO tournaments, maybe that speaks for itself..as well as being a squad leader in paintball matches and leadership credentials as an Eagle Scout.

What is your opinion on team killing? Question seems misguided in relation to circumstances. Although to generate some answer. I feel team killing by accident is a lack of awareness (and player should be questioned), and or team killing on purpose whether in anger, personal gain, or fun is absolutely unacceptable.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? Since, we would be using teamspeak. I would instantly voice chat this player asap, and based of quick judgement, I would either find cover, shoot my team member in the leg, get out of sight and continue to contact member. Anything escalating would result in taking the player out. Yes, this is a game, therefore emotional outbreaks are more or less irrelevant..but..He is my team member. Facts are what's going to solve issues.

Teamspeak Info:Momoiya

Hello, you are accepted and welcome to the clan! That is a brilliant and thoughtful application and we look forward for you to be joining. Please register at the website and hope you have a good time. Thanks for joining!

Main hero: Nex

where do you live ?: UK

Are you available on weekends: Everyday, depends if I'm in the mood.

What do you play more : Anything I like.

Main hero: Nex

where do you live ?: UK

Are you available on weekends: Everyday, depends if I'm in the mood.

What do you play more : Anything I like.

Hello and welcome to the clan! Thanks for joining, hope you enjoy your stay! Apply at the website please and what not.

• Like 1

Everyone who joined, go on the forums and look at the TS3 IP and password! We haven't seen many people on, just about 3-5. Thanks for joining!

• Like 1

Main hero: Rawdawg

Where do you live?: California

What do you play more : Only DayZ, might buy War Z, have a week worth of free trials to see how it goes

Main hero: Dont understand this.

where do you live ?: Michigan

What do you play more : DayZ

Main hero:Dont have one

where do you live ?:California,United States

Are you available on weekends:Yes

Are you an active player:Yes, I only play on weekends due to school

What do you play more :Only DayZ

Main hero:Don't have one

where do you live ?:California, US

Are you an active player:Yes, only if I'm not busy with anything.

What do you play more :I only play DayZ

группа из 3 человек (Русские)

штурм

снайпер

прикрытие

andreika-aaa

если требуется где то кого то убить всеми способами то Вам нужны мы.

видео дневных рейдов и ночных вылазок по требованию прилагается.

Main hero: I cannot die I have all the gear in the world take me as a supplier

Are you an active player: hell yeah

What do you play more : DAYZ

Contact me on skype for more details on what I can do for you

epicaboose176

Main hero: Dont understand this.

where do you live ?: Michigan

What do you play more : DayZ

Accepted, apply on website and join teamspeak! Welcome!

Main hero: I cannot die I have all the gear in the world take me as a supplier

Are you an active player: hell yeah

What do you play more : DAYZ

Contact me on skype for more details on what I can do for you

epicaboose176

Main hero:Dont have one

where do you live ?:California,United States

Are you an active player:Yes, I only play on weekends due to school

What do you play more :Only DayZ

Main hero:Don't have one

where do you live ?:California, US

Are you an active player:Yes, only if I'm not busy with anything.

What do you play more :I only play DayZ

All accepted, welcome to the clan! Join teamspeak all info on website + Apply on website. Thanks for joining!

группа из 3 человек (Русские)

штурм

снайпер

прикрытие

andreika-aaa

если требуется где то кого то убить всеми способами то Вам нужны мы.

видео дневных рейдов и ночных вылазок по требованию прилагается.

Sorry, I am sure no one here understands Russian. Declined, sorry can't read this + Don't know if you can speak English.