Sign in to follow this  
Imafighter

First time killing stories?

This was way back when, when the mod was first new. I forget where it took place, I just know it was a town with a fire station (real helpful, right?)

Anyway, me and my friend were wide eyed and not so wary, just crouching along through some dinky town near the coast trying to get some shiny new toys.

As we are crossing a road, I hear one shot ring out. My friend goes "RUN I'VE BEEN SHOT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING RUN" and then another shot rings out, and somehow misses me, so I just book it into a neighboring building.

Amazingly, my friend isn't dead. Yet. He wakes up, stands up, and immediatly gets shot again. Now I book it out of town and we meet up at a light house. Like an hour later, we are like "This looks... slightly familiar..." and we realize we are where he died. We also see a LOT of bodies in front of the fire house, my friends included.

We sneak up and are being all tactical, "Okay I go in the front, you go in the back, if you see him just spray." We go in and don't see him. Remember now, we are new, and I am colorblind so the shadows were screwing with me. I hear a clicking noise to my left, turn, and see a doorway to the tower part I didn't notice before because of being colorblind and the shadows playing tricks. I freak out "OH MY GOD ITS THE SNIPER ITS THE SNIPER SHOOT IT KILL IT KILL IT QUICK KILL IT" and just spray an entire makarov mag into him. Que the death lag we have all come to know and hate, I had time to reload and he was still standing (though very dead) so I sprayed more into him. Me and my friend just look at each other and start laughing, all hopped up on adrenaline. We start looting, and then we hear the zombies.

OH GOD THE ZOMBIES. Like twenty of them appeared out of nowhere. I go down, just unconcious in front of the door and the zombies start eating me. So my friend is popping off head shots. Eventually he starts dragging me away and they go and eat the snipers body, he patches me up (but we had no blood and I had like 50 left)

We finish off the zombies and I hide in the tower, the towns new light headed sniper. I managed to pop some random guy booking it down the street from some zombies, poor bastard. I hit him in the leg and it just snapped, I watched as he futilely tried to crawl away.

My friend goes off hunting for blood and comes across the sniper, sneaking his way back into town with a fresh looking AKM. My friend quickly dispatches him and takes a new rifle and some medical supplies, blood included, and heads back my way.

What followed was a scary event where the sniper got friends and had a helicopter and hunted us like dogs throughout the map. But thats a story for another time.

Edited by Sia

Me and a friend were headed north from elektro towards stary, I have an enfield in hand and my friend as an akm with 1 mag. We see a chopper crash site and decide to take a closer up, as we move closer we come across a deer stand with an m16 x3 stanag rounds. My friend picks it up and continue to the chopper. About 150 meters away we scope out and look for any possible targets that might be watching us or the crash site, upon first inspection it all seems clear so I start to crouch run to the chopper, just as I'm about to leave the bushes into the open, I spot a player looting the site, I yell 'STOP' to my friend and tell him what I see. We wait, for him, to finish what he was doing, minutes later he starts to leave and runs east accross our view, in a '3...2...1...' like fashion we pepper him with enfield and m16 rounds and the man quickly drops to the ground. We run to his body, take his M4 CCO SD and my friend takes his dmr, loot the rest of his body, blood bags, food matches etc, leave the chopper, hide the body and continue on our way to stary.

Got my heart racing but this was my first planned kill with a friend. :)