Sign in to follow this  
makchile

Need to contact the admin of the US-LA private hive server.

Does anyone have any contact information for the admin of the Dayz US-LA Private Hive 1.7.2.6 b97771 3rdP:1/CH:1/Tags:1. I recently got banned for "script kiddie" and I felt like it was an unfair ban. I believe I got banned because I took something from a hacker spawned in box of guns and stuff. But I actually took a satchel charge and destroyed the box and killed myself. I really liked this US-LA server and I thought it was a great server. I was just trying to keep it clean from hackers because I didn't know they were actually doing something about it. I didn't want to see the server get ruined like all other servers seemed to be with infinite amounts of military gear. So if anyone could give me an email or some basic contact information so I could contact the admin to ask for some forgiveness. Maybe even get the admin to look at this thread. I just want to talk to the admin so I can see if i can get back to playing on that wonderful server.

Thank you,

~Makchile

Anyone please? I really need your help to find the contact information. I would go into the server myself and ask for it but that is clearly not going to happen... :(

This exact same thing happened to me, but I was a gunner of the heli that some guy found.

This guy wasn't a hacker, he didn't even have a gun. He just wandered around the outside of the map and found it with 5 jerry cans in it.

It was likely a hacked vehicle though, fully repaired and full tank.

He flew over and picked me up. We flew to Berezino, found a heli crash on the way along with an FN Fal each as well as 3 mags.

When I was at Berezino I fired upon a tractor and was banned for "gtfo script kiddy" -_-

The admin there was probably the guy I fired on, I bet this is the kind of server that bans people that piss off the (playing) admin.

• Like 1

I am a current US-LA admin, What were your ingame names on our server. I will look into your bans and see if they can be overturned.

Edited by 5HiFT

I got a similar script-kiddy message when I tried to log into the server yesterday, after having not played for 3-4 days. My in-game name is 'ObsidianZephyr' but the ban message says 'obsydian zeoher' so I hope this was just a misunderstanding. I'd like to continue playing on this server, I've had no issues with it until now.

I have unbanned you guys but will keep an eye on you. Don't be showing up in the logs for illegal stuff. > :|

Scarecrow

Cobalt

Makchile

Obsidian Zephyr

Edited by 5HiFT
  • Like 1

@5hift my ban was not nearly as serious but heres the story.... i was playing and a guy shot and broke my bones he was ending up trying to defend himself i said i was friendly (he was in) direct chat i wasnt i was in side chat bc im new and had no idea how to use chat and as we were playin we got out of direct comms and couldnt communicate so i started side chatting again and then i got a GTFO S H U T T H E F U C K U P ban i wasnt annoying i hope nor did i try to do anything wrong please help me if you can thanks.....

@5hift my ban was not nearly as serious but heres the story.... i was playing and a guy shot and broke my bones he was ending up trying to defend himself i said i was friendly (he was in) direct chat i wasnt i was in side chat bc im new and had no idea how to use chat and as we were playin we got out of direct comms and couldnt communicate so i started side chatting again and then i got a GTFO S H U T T H E F U C K U P ban i wasnt annoying i hope nor did i try to do anything wrong please help me if you can thanks.....

You have been unbanned. Stay off of side chat.

Hey 5hift,

Is there a problem with the server? Dayz Commander was not recognising it and I have not been able to log in.

Cheers,

Marc

Have you changed your settings to show namalsk maps, Or do you have namalsk downloaded. Our map has recently changed.

Edited by 5HiFT