mcspuds

LF mature adults

I'm a US Army vet with 26 years under my belt. Now that I am retired I have more time on my hands than a person should have.

I am looking to create a mature group to play Dayz with. Preferably US players on EST, and uses teamspeak or ventrilo. I have a TS3 server to use.

If interested, let me know.

"FEAR THE POTATO"

Edited by McSpuds

Hi, i would like to do a clan / group method of playing. I noticed you posted on the other clans page about a few minutes after i did.

I'm a US Army vet with 26 years under my belt. Now that I am retired I have more time on my hands than a person should have.

I am looking to create a mature group to play Dayz with. Preferably US players on EST, and uses teamspeak or ventrilo. I have a TS3 server to use.

If interested, let me know.

"FEAR THE POTATO"

I will totally fear the immortal potato head. On that note I would be honored to enter the bandit wasteland with a army vet such as yourself and I thank you for your service and everything you've done for this country :) I have Vent/TS3 and mumble.

I'd love to join, its been awhile since I was in a group, and I have missed out on a lot of good times to be had. I also have TS3 and Vent.