Sign in to follow this  
DG458

Returning

Hello everyone. I stopped playing DayZ a while back prob like close to 2 months now, i played the hell out of it and the group i played with split up when GW2 came out and now none of them play. So here i am looking to get back into the game and do some grouping. Please message me if you are looking for players. I consider myself to be a pretty mature gamer and know how to use mumble and vent, but i could probably figure out some other chat options if needed. I would prefer US servers but i have done the EU servers before. Message me and we can work something out.

you can join my team mate I have a very experienced squad but we play are mainly English with 2 Dutch and 1 american so we play eu servers add my Skype dekz09 for a chat

Hey DeKz another dutchy here looking for a team :)

Very friendly (never shoot on sight) with mic.

Good sniper/spotter and a decent strategist.

Just started over though, ditched all my gear and spawned near Kamenka, looking for ateam now before i start scavenging.

Steam: LiquidFSB

Hey Dekz I added you on Skype hope to play soon. I was just murdered though so I need to pick up some gear I'll grab some and meet up with you all